Voice Navigation. Will you use it or nah ?

Nikonuu [PL/ÉIRE]

Voice Navigation, will you use it or nah ?  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Voice Navigation, will you use it or nah ?

• Yes of course
    • Nah i`ll pass

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure to be honest, I don't use it in real life so I'm not sure if I'll use it hear. I review the route from the beginning for junctions / roads etc. and spend a lot of my time just looking at the Sat Nav in the truck anyway.

Not saying it's a bad feature, I think it's great, I'm just not sure I'll use it myself but I know people I work / truck with who will.

ATLAS Media Group Ltd. | Managing Director (www.atlas-media.co.uk)

I'm starting to get familiar with the map. Sometimes i don't watch my GPS and yet i still get the route correct.

Remember, signs exist as well.

I was actually suprised that this was coming and I am defenitly exited for it to be in TMP. But my step-father has like this old TOM-TOM navigation with an voice that I really like because it reminds me of the long trips we have to take from the Netherlands to Poland. So I hope that I will be able to find that voice and put it in ETS2. But the existing voice are cool too.

Archived