Voice Navigation. Will you use it or nah ?

Nikonuu [PL/ÉIRE]

Voice Navigation, will you use it or nah ?  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Voice Navigation, will you use it or nah ?

• Yes of course
    • Nah i`ll pass

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's purely personal volunteer.Now that the team has developed voice navigation。 Behind this is the result of how many days and nights of hard work have been spent.So I think the truck driver that needs to be used can turn on and use it.Truck drivers who are not accustomed to using this voice navigation can choose to turn him off.:)

Hello,

I think it's a very good feature so I will surely use it (maybe not every time), but well as I lack of time it's still difficult to play. :wacko:

Absolutely not. Glancing at the GPS here and there is fine by me. Would much rather do that then have some annoying GPS voice complain at me over my music.

I honestly do not mind the voice addition to the navigation because it helps me when I want to go somewhere especially at nighttime in game, and if im talking to others elsewhere. 

SammyCat TruckersMP Retired Team Member

169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.
Languages: Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg (primarily) | English gb.gif 

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | Forum & Ingame Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

I like the way it works for me, and while it has a few bugs (didn't tell me to go to a particular ramp a few times) it seems pretty well made. One thing I DID notice about the  young female voice, I am sure it is not completely computer generated. I definitely heard it give a sniff during a direction!

It's always a Happy Day at Happy Days Trucking

Location Location Location.jpg

Guest Bruce T.

It's cool, but if you're listening to music while driving, I recommend turning off voice navigation.

Archived