Penguin

2 Million Users reached!

Well Its a great achievement and i also want Thank Tmp team for managing 2 million users which is not a small thing . Its great to know that community is ever growing and expanding to a greater heights . Wishing all a thanks from my side.

I should congratulate you. you are doing a very good job. At the same time, so many users the meaning of that you work harder. great job are waiting for you. more responsibility. more productivity. and you are doing this job by heart. You are doing what 2 million players dream of. This is a great success. :wub:

9 minutes ago, konfig0 said:

The person with id 2000000 is sadly not the 2nd million person. During the website transfer, some ids were 'skipped'. This is the real count: https://api.truckersmp.com/v2/players

After a short research, some minutes ago we had 2000136 users and the highest TMPID was 2009488. So the 2000000th member is probably... 2009488 - 136... this guy.

Congratulations TMP team! What an amazing achievement! I'd like to thank each and every one of you who works during their free time on TMP. Your work is much appreciated by the community.

Once again, thank you. :)