Do you report a player if he apologizes?

Nyaruko Express

First of all, I'm not talking about bans; I'm talking about reporting instead.

Normally I don't report if he apologizes.  What about you guys?

And what about in other cases? For example:

A driver is blocking the road with his trailer. You stop at the road side and try to persuade him not to block, but he doesn't do anything. Then you warn him that you are recording and you can report. Now he moves and clear the way.

In this case, will you report?

Personally, I don't think all admins are doing a good job. Some of them may not read through then make the decision.

And I think they should give more details about what situations should be reported.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's always about the case mate. Personally i do warn someone when he is insists on doing something that is against the rules or it's just annoying and doesn't let us have some fun.
In the cases you mentioned like "like apologize without causing any more issues" no i don't report it either.

If you think that the admins / game mods treated you unfairly, you could always open a ticket in the support department with your issues / ideas / problems and they will help you out for sure.

Regards :)

Multiplayer ETS2.GR

I don't report people in game if they say sorry (or similar). And I don't report people on the website very often.. I have 2 reports! :D Haha.

But If they are blocking, ramming or trolling intentionally, I'll report them immediately in game. It's okay if they don't get banned. But I'll report "hardcore" rammers, blockers, troller on the website, too! :P 

truckersmp-logo-sm.png

----------

Former 743469563_role_SupportManager.png.780765

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

It's always case by case.

I've seen some guy accidentally hit me while trying to avoid a wreck. The guy made a U turn and tried to catch up with me and ask me to stop just to apologize. I think in that case it was worth not reporting him.

But I don't always trust a "sorry", because I've seen someone apologizing after ramming me, then he kept driving recklessly and hitting other people...

KkdaC1b.png

@GGF MD

But according to my experience, "hardcore" rammers won't get "hardcore" punishment. They normally receive a 3-day ban, just like "normal" rammers.:mellow: I used  to report some rammers with really bad behaviors, and I stated at the end of my video saying that "they should receive heavier punishment because they are staying on the road, keep trying to blocking more others", but useless, still 3 day.

Hello, firstly i will report only the members who ramm me, drive in wrong route, troll and hackers. TBH now a days many members are ramming for fun and say "sorry" . well its hard to understand are they really sorry or fake. Just imagine i am doing external contract job and almost near to destination, If someone ramms me i get damage 10% to trailer then i will report him for sure.

29 minutes ago, Nyaruko Express said:

Personally, I don't think all admins are doing a good job. Some of them may not read through then make the decision.

well you can't blame Game mods because they are just seeing the proof and accepting web reports and they don't know whats the situation and why did it happened? everyday they get 1000+ web reports and they need to deal with them asap and they can't go through each report in detail. i can suggest you to always record and drive while playing in mp. if anyone reports you then you can show the proof.:)

UxiKSFa.png

20 minutes ago, Carrera18 said:

it hits me, and I doing report if the thing he only says is sorry bro.

I mean, after the accident,  he is really sorry?  I just do not accept apologetics. I need to understand that you are really upset. 

Well if someone says sorry bro, you must not think any further and just accept that he is really sorry. We aren't going to be happy if we go and question the apologies of everyone.

1 hour ago, mennometsnor said:

Well if someone says sorry bro, you must not think any further and just accept that he is really sorry. We aren't going to be happy if we go and question the apologies of everyone.

Troll hits everybody and comes to the end. the only thing he said is sorry bro. I can not accept this as a real apology. just say to say. There are so many Troll's. It 's hard to know who' s really upset.

2 minutes ago, Carrera18 said:

Troll hits everybody and comes to the end. the only thing he said is sorry bro. I can not accept this as a real apology. just say to say. There are so many Troll's. It 's hard to know who' s really upset.

Well then it's a different story. If he is being an idiot for a longer period of time, then I would definitely report him even of he says sorry at the end of his crimes.

1 hour ago, mennometsnor said:

Well then it's a different story. If he is being an idiot for a longer period of time, then I would definitely report him even of he says sorry at the end of his crimes.

of course. I often forgive. I should see him coming from the opposite lane. I should watch him. Was it a real accident? If I am aware of it, I can evaluate it.

2 hours ago, Ajith18592 said:

TBH now a days many members are ramming for fun and say "sorry"

That's horrible. And thank you for the information.

2 hours ago, Ajith18592 said:

always record and drive while playing in mp

I'm not able to have more hard drives:P I'm using a laptop, and external portable hard drive is slow and sometimes causes weird problems.

I have had my screen freeze on my pc but my truck is still running and the image is froze. I have to ctrl alt del to task manager as quickly as possible to end task and hopefully not wreck anyone. I have apologized when I reconnect and mean no harm when this happens. Am I the only one that has had this freeze happen? Is there a solution?

Depending on the situation I do not denounce, but I also do not notice anything if I will or will not report.

In certain cases, type: A player at high speed making a sharp turn and he invades the counter, and hits me or bumps, or worse, comes to tip my truck. In this case if he does not apologize or justify the barberage he did, I denounce.

Other problems that may occur are the appearance of black texture (graphic texture problems of the game). Want to see an example video?

Watch:https://youtu.be/gKYPRQjpnmI. It's not a report video, but have you ever wondered if this happens and you're more than 60km away and hit a person and cause a serious collision for both?

>  Raaphael   <   

Veteran Driver VII

?   ?  ? ? ?   ?

4 minutes ago, Nyaruko Express said:

@FBTC Raphael-BR

Talvez seja necessário corrigir o driver da placa gráfica.

This problem is of the truckersmp (ETS2MP), ie it is not problem of graphics card driver. This problem is already being discussed a long time ago in the forum. If you want to know more go to this link:

>  Raaphael   <   

Veteran Driver VII

?   ?  ? ? ?   ?

Archived