Do you report a player if he apologizes?

Nyaruko Express

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is completely up to the situation. If I can see it was just by an accident and it don't happens anything worse, I don't report a player if he aplogizes. 
If I see that the player just troll others or me I report him even he apologizes, because he don't mean the 'sorry' serious then.

Nevertheless, it is up to what the player did if I report him or not. 

If it was an accident then no, if it was ramming on purpose then yes.

Plenty of people out there trying to evade bans by saying 'sry' and I'm not falling for it.

On 01/02/2018 at 7:28 PM, SprinterFS said:

If you play this game long enough -- you will meet this type of a troller. Obvious intentional trolling like hacking or blocking with trailer, and using "sorry" to *hopefully* avoid ban. Don't let them just take off with the damage they've done! All shall let them know -- in real life, there are things that you can never get away with, even if you say sorry for ten thousand times!

Mate, game is not real, anyways there are hundreds of trolls in this game, i don't have the time or energy to report every single one of them, unless you have no studies or job that is...

Besides if he/she apologises you should forgive and move on, there is a /fix option and previously a no damage mod option, its not going to hurt using it and driving along

@deadmangold Yes, it is a game, but a multiplayer one. And from that moment when you're playing among others, some respect should be expected. "Sorry" is not a magic word to be forgiven and many players say sorry just hoping that they won't be reported, but not feeling sorry at all actually. And /fix, right now, doesn't repair your trailer AFAIK, it doesn't work with WoT jobs either. Imagine you have been driving a job for 90 minutes, all perfect, when you are about to deliver some idiot comes doing 150 Km/h, invades your lane and gives your trailer 50% damage. And then that player says sorry and goes away like nothing. You forgive such player? Good for you. I don't. I'd rather get him banned so he starts thinking about being a little more careful next time.

2 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

@deadmangold Yes, it is a game, but a multiplayer one. And from that moment when you're playing among others, some respect should be expected. "Sorry" is not a magic word to be forgiven and many players say sorry just hoping that they won't be reported, but not feeling sorry at all actually. And /fix, right now, doesn't repair your trailer AFAIK, it doesn't work with WoT jobs either. Imagine you have been driving a job for 90 minutes, all perfect, when you are about to deliver some idiot comes doing 150 Km/h, invades your lane and gives your trailer 50% damage. And then that player says sorry and goes away like nothing. You forgive such player? Good for you. I don't. I'd rather get him banned so he starts thinking about being a little more careful next time.

To be honest its hard keeping a trailer at 0% damage in busy areas, in less busy areas its unlikely to encounter any trolls

@deadmangold So let's make it easy, you get a job from Southern Italy, delivering in Duisburg. You do all the trip, no trolls, so you are coming into Duisburg after a long trip with your trailer undamaged. One of those trolls or reckless drivers from Duisburg going towards the Calais road is going too fast, doesn't yield when he should and hits your trailer dealing 60% damage. All your trip has become useless in an instant. The guy just says sorry and goes away, fast as lightning towards the infamous road. Do you forgive him because it was just an accident? Well, I can assure you that I wouldn't.

Well, there's no reason to put the trailer in the middle of the road, so I'll get in touch. Such players just want to annoy other players .......:(

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

• 2 weeks later...

Português:

Depende muito do seu senso de humor!

No meu caso, eu estou deparo com O jogador bloqueou uma rodovia com sua carga, eu ligo as alertas do meu caminhão e converso com o mesmo, tento induzido para que ele saiba um pouco das regras.

+ Mas se estou trafegando, normalmente por rodovia, e um jogador aleatório vem loucamente me bate faz, besteiras contrar como regras. Não, não é bem-sucedido em reporta-lo e / ou em grava-lo.

Atenciosamente,

Santos.

Inglês: 

It depends a lot on your sense of humor!

In my case, I'm stuck with the player blocked a highway with his load, I turn on the alerts of my truck and talk to the same, I try to get him to know a little of the rules.

+ But if I'm traveling, usually by highway, and a random player comes madly hit me, do bullshit like rules. No, you are not successful in reporting it and / or recording it.

Regards,
Santos.

7 minutes ago, TVS-LOG SANTOS PE 018 said:

Português:

Depende muito làm seu cảm giác hài hước!

Không có meu caso, eu estou deparo com O jogador bloqueou uma rodovia com sua carga, eu ligo như cảnh báo làm meu caminhão e converso com o mesmo, tento induzido para que ele saiba um pouco das regras.

+ Mas se estou rategando, bình thường của por rodovia, e jugador aleatório vem loucamente tôi bate pha, besteiras contrar como regras. Não, não é bem-sucedido em reporta-lo e / ou em grava-lo.

Atenciosamente,

Santos.

Ngôn ngữ: 

Depende muito làm seu cảm giác hài hước!

Không có meu caso, hãy để tôi encontrar, o jogador bloqueou một rodovia com sua carga, liguei os alertas làm meu caminhão e tentei falar com o mesmo, eu tento levá-lo một conhecer um pouco das regras.

Saudações,

Santos.

I do not understand what you are saying you say in English:D

People say they are sorry, but obviously they're not sorry otherwise they wouldn't have done it in the first place. People say sorry to me, I just say I've recorded them, and enjoy their ban, end of. The quote 'end of' usually seems to keep them quiet from an argument because it shows you will stand your ground. Then you just have the idiots that say 'sorry' in reply to almost everything you say...

Archived