Do you report a player if he apologizes?

Nyaruko Express

i dont care if he apologizes, if he cause accidents on PURPOSE or he block players on PURPOSE i report him anyway!

if he touch me by mistake and he say sorry..... well, i may forgive him! depends on his attitude!

i cant forgive things cause ON PURPOSE, if he mean to hit someone or to block someone, REC&REPORT! :excl:

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It depends on the situation. If they apologize and they don't cause too much damage or no damage at all, I wouldn't report them. If they do apologize but still caused me a lot of damage, I'd just report them in game. If they don't apologize after causing damage, I normally report them straight on the website.

Kind Regards,

StreamingAussie - Veteran Driver III

Driver for Courtz Carriers (April 24 2019)

TruckersMP   l   Steam   l   Twitch  l  World of Trucks

76561198340005094.png

On 1/22/2018 at 4:28 PM, Nyaruko Express said:

First of all, I'm not talking about bans; I'm talking about reporting instead.

Normally I don't report if he apologizes.  What about you guys?

And what about in other cases? For example:

A driver is blocking the road with his trailer. You stop at the road side and try to persuade him not to block, but he doesn't do anything. Then you warn him that you are recording and you can report. Now he moves and clear the way.

In this case, will you report?

Personally, I don't think all admins are doing a good job. Some of them may not read through then make the decision.

And I think they should give more details about what situations should be reported.

Well for me it would depend on what they did. I might report them I might not. 

Yes, anyone can apologise, doesn't mean it wasn't intentional or that they can get away with it.

Harsh analogy: If someone punches you intentionally and says "oh, sorry", would you still call it assault and go to the Police? Of course you would.

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

• 2 weeks later...

Archived