Hi there Gaeul,
It basically means that if you have 2 history bans (usually marked as "1-month due to §2.8"), then your ban will be extended to permanent, regardless of how many active bans you have. Those history bans need to be active. If there's a history ban that is not active (as in inactive, marked as yellow), it will not count towards your history.
Let me provide you with an example of a ban history that will result in a permanent ban with 2 history bans:
1) Reckless driving - 5 days
2) Reckless driving + Inappropriate overtaking - 10 days
3) Insulting - 5 days
4) Reckless driving + Ramming - 1-month due to §2.8
5) (FIRST BAN TURNS INACTIVE resulting in 3 active bans, and this being the fourth active ban now) Reckless driving + Ramming - 1-month due to §2.8
6) (2 ACTIVE HISTORY BANS) Insulting - permanent due to history
Hope this helps.