Jump to content
marco6158

Road to Simulation #3

Recommended Posts

Guest -RiPuZ- Style

♥ thank you for this job ♥

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow what have you done... Most people change the rules to IMPROVE something, but no because this is TMP, they are a little special and like to ruin more stuff for the community and the players that enjoy playing on here. 
 

Banned for speeding? Cmon now you’ve got to be joking like 😂😂

 

This whole thing is a joke man... why do it? All your going to do is annoy people and loose players. 
 

 

  • Upvote 2
  • True Story 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is absolutely distgusting. What the hell were any of you thinking about this rule change?!

Not only are you shooting yourselves in the foot by doing this Road to Simulation rubbish, you're literally destroying a well made community and platform.

Remember this is a game, i do not care if it is a simulator and i do not care if u tell me to go to singleplayer or arcade if i dont like it, this is unacceptable.

 

This is a game, and you're making it stricter than in real life. Not a single person can manage to follow these rules properly, not even police themselves, not even your own staff.

Remember what you're doing is gonna make an impact, positive or negative. This will damn well be negative.

 

I thought some of the other rule changes and wintermod physics thing was bad enough, this is just pure toxicity towards to community.

You're an absolute disgrace to TruckersMP and it's history, as well as it's future. Are you honestly trying to wipe it out?

 

Rethink what ever the hell you guys are up to.

  • Upvote 1
  • Love it! 1
  • Confused 1
  • True Story 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think I will have any problems with strickter rules.

Yeah, it's just a game, a singleplayer game. You either obey the rules of the mod's team, or off you go to singleplayer. Or you can try and develop your own multiplaer mod.

I feel much better about the future of TMP now.

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • True Story 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Swen_Tha_Mastah said:

dupe rule might aswell be removed since u cant do anything on trucks for tuning since only one of the items on them can have leds for example in the slots

 

This is more focussed on save editing. People can put more items in one slot by using external programs, therefore, there would be no reason to remove this rule.

 

31 minutes ago, SgtBreadStick said:

Not a single person can manage to follow these rules properly, not even police themselves, not even your own staff.

 

Not entirely correct here. Anyone can follow these rules, but they would have to be willing to. If you're not willing to change your reckless behaviour, you will be punished (this is an example, not aimed at you specifically.). This has always been the case, and just because some rules now changed, makes it look impossible to follow. Trust me, this is not the case.

  • Upvote 2
  • True Story 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right....More strict save editing....So you guys are changing them how much and to a extent? Is SCS B-double with Krone Profiliner bannable trailer combination? Or even container HCT with smaller container trailer on the dolly?

 

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Pillow said:

 

This is more focussed on save editing. People can put more items in one slot by using external programs, therefore, there would be no reason to remove this rule.

 

 

Not entirely correct here. Anyone can follow these rules, but they would have to be willing to. If you're not willing to change your reckless behaviour, you will be punished (this is an example, not aimed at you specifically.). This has always been the case, and just because some rules now changed, makes it look impossible to follow. Trust me, this is not the case.

ah yes because everybody nows how to make their own mods to dupe items via the new rules??!??!?!? its not about using external programs to do this we do double bumper cuz we want to make our truck look like irl trucks / style instead of filling my truck with 50 highbeams like everyone else does

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be honest, after the first two simulation updates, there were a lot fewer people who violated the rules. I used to report as many as five on the website every day, but in the past two months, I have not made a report. This is very large.  With regard to the modification rules, if the system detects a player's violations, he will automatically kick him offline, but I think this is difficult and there are too many types of modifications!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Pillow said:

 

This is more focussed on save editing. People can put more items in one slot by using external programs, therefore, there would be no reason to remove this rule.

You're joking right? "focussed" on saveediting and than you're removing the number1 rule for nice bar setups xD. If you're not familiar with the saveedit community than you shouldn't even try to make a comment about it. Being able to put more addons in one slot with local mods or similar destroys the whole point of a multiplayer... Why should you add stuff to your truck when noone can see it? doesn't make any sense to me.

You're calling it road to simulation and banning the trucks build from real life but you're still keeping those trucks filled with LEDs, chrome all over the place and horns sticking out the front like some sort of Mad Max style. You're really digging your own grave here. And that saveedit change has nothing to do with "Simulation"

  • Upvote 1
  • Love it! 1
  • True Story 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Reaper . said:

You're joking right? "focussed" on saveediting and than you're removing the number1 rule for nice bar setups xD. If you're not familiar with the saveedit community than you shouldn't even try to make a comment about it. Being able to put more addons in one slot with local mods or similar destroys the whole point of a multiplayer... Why should you add stuff to your truck when noone can see it? doesn't make any sense to me.

You're calling it road to simulation and banning the trucks build from real life but you're still keeping those trucks filled with LEDs, chrome all over the place and horns sticking out the front like some sort of Mad Max style. You're really digging your own grave here. And that saveedit change has nothing to do with "Simulation"

 

What I said was an answer to someone stating the duplication rule should be removed. I did not say the rule changes were all focussed on save-editing.

 

18 minutes ago, Swen_Tha_Mastah said:

ah yes because everybody nows how to make their own mods to dupe items via the new rules??!??!?!? its not about using external programs to do this we do double bumper cuz we want to make our truck look like irl trucks / style instead of filling my truck with 50 highbeams like everyone else does

 

I understand it may feel unfair, however those rule changes are done because of our focus on simulation, and that is exactly what this game is called. A simulator, simulating how real trucking is like. Times are changing and so is our community, and unfortunately we can't keep everyone happy. We understand some or many may disagree with our changes, but as I said, we can't keep everyone happy. If we don't make changes, people aren't happy, and if we do make changes, people aren't happy either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...