Using this on MP isn't a great idea. The usage of it on MP is currently only client-based which means only you can see it and other trucks can't. If you do have it activated on MP and you see another player drive through the event like nothing then that player doesn't have it activated or does have it but doesn't have that random event.

• Like 1

It is a nice addition to Singleplayer and brings about so real realism to the game. I often come across them when driving and they're always interesting. However, the use of them in Multiplayer isn't recommended due to the issues it could cause.

• Like 1

It is something that makes the game better but they are not synchronized in multiplayer so in my opinion turning off random road events is the best to avoid bad issues.

• Like 1

Hi

I disable random events while driving on Simulation servers(with colision).

Random road events not synchronized on TruckersMP.

In addition, AI on MP is turned off and many random events can not be seen & hit an invisible wall.

For example:

1. [ETS2MP] Random Events

2. ETS 2 MP INVISIBLE RANDOM EVENT????

I hope that developers will synchronize it in the future because it diversifies the gameplay.

Happy Truckingūüöö

MarkON (player-Veteran Driver)

• Like 2

It's a great addition to the game for SP, however definitely turn it off when I'm MP, it can cause so many issues!

I do hope one day that TMP will synchronise this feature so that it can be used on MP without causing issues.

They are definitely awesome to look at. Although, I'd only turn it on while playing Single Player mode. Yesterday, I was driving my car and I passed a orange cone that was on the side of the road, then all of a sudden something was invisible that I couldn't see and my car mashed into it making me stop in the middle of the road. 

• Like 1

On 8/30/2019 at 10:31 AM, PKG! said:

I'd argue it would be rather dangerous if added in MP. 

I mean, imagine one on the Calais-Duisburg route, that would be chaos. 

C-D is already chaos , so i doubt it would make much difference. lol

Random road events are nice in single player mode, however I have them disabled in multiplayer, since they can cause dangerous situations due to lack of sync of this gameplay element. Most beginner users won't even realize that they have random event enabled at the default setting. While random road events are fine in MP, as long as you keep yourself on middle/left lane on the highway, apart from missing assets, on small roads they can force you to temporarily drive on wrong side of the road, possibly resulting in head on collision with the user, who wasn't expecting that behavior from the nearby player. On the recent TruckersMP Autumn Championship qualification stage there was one player, who had random event present on his lane during the drag race.