Guest [FORWARD]Woked

What are you listening to a song on the road

Guest [FORWARD]Woked

Hello dear TruckersMP players.I was curious what you listen to on the road when you deliver the goods or eat in the convoy.
I always travel listen to a great collection of music which I advise you to listen to.

Depends on the mood really, sometimes I listen to rock music (Russian rock, too, I find it great to listen while on the road) and sometimes to deep house. Recently, however, I've been listening to Christmas music but that probably goes without saying :D

16 hours ago, Miwka said:

Merhaba sevgili TruckersMP oyuncuları. Malları teslim ettiğinizde veya konvoyda yemek yerken yolda ne dinlediğinizi merak ediyordum.
Ben hep seni dinlemeni tavsiye ettiğim harika bir müzik koleksiyonunu dinlerim.

Beautiful songs I listened from the beginning to the end i am now a follower of this channel :D

I usually don't have time to listen the music while driving, because mostly I'm speaking with someone via Discord etc.

But, If I can, I turn TruckersFM on. 

Sometimes I listen to playlists contains music from 80's-90's years, because I think, those years were the best for the music :) 

Em 13/11/2018, às 13:00, FANTОM disse:

Olá queridos jogadores TruckersMP.Eu estava curioso o que você ouve na estrada quando você entregar uma mercadoria ou comer no comboio.
Eu sempre viajo para ouvir uma grande coleção de música que eu um guia que você ouça.

I really liked the song, and responding to the topic I like to listen to etsfs' radio and some electronic songs and thanks for introducing me to this song I liked it, I'm going to start listening.