What are you listening to a song on the road

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, StackerOfWheaT said:

Only truckersFM musics....

;) i like your thinking!

I listen to a mix of things really. Spotify, Podcasts (Ricky Gervais Show) and Truckers.FM 

Right now i've been really enjoying listening to movie soundtracks on my drive. Like right now i'm listening to the Tron Soundtrack. your drive just feels more epic with it :D 

signature.png.01ca08257761c1d4ea766c13ccdc06af.png

Community Manager at SCS Software & Truckers.FM Founder.

On 12/4/2018 at 7:37 PM, StackerOfWheaT said:

Only truckersFM musics....

If only TruckersMP didn't had the EDM audience. Imo, trashy playlist.  My own opinion!

Anything from DRIVE Radio (synth), Digitally Imported's ambient/lounge/dubtechno/synthwave channels, to SomaFM's chill stream, AmbientSleepingPill (radiostation), multitude of classic house/jazzy/soulful/disco grooves podcasts and a pinch of melodic progressive house along the way when the sun comes up. If raining = sometimes I go classic rock/country, even if in Europe nobody listens to that on the road, it still fills the atmosphere.Maybe dark progressive house if really dark and rainy. Ummmm, I also love those drone/field recordings mixes I rarely find around the web.

I'd recommend anyone who has the same taste in music check out Sleepbot Environmental Broadcast, ambient driven radio. Pretty dreamy at times. For sure Guido's Lounge Cafe also takes a good spot to mention. Woop, forgot to note Echoes of Bluemars.

ALL relaxing here, as you can see me doing the same in the game - slow, steady and cool. If it isn't for perfect match, I'd stopped playing truck sims long ago. :D

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived