RebeccaMurdock

Which DLC do you recommend?

I already have the going east and scandinavia DLC. However, which one do you guys think is the most beautiful, diverse, and unique dlc? I dont want to end up getting a dlc then wishing I had gotten another one.

Thanks!

Hello,

If you have Scandinavian DLC, I recommend Mighty Griffin Tuning Pack DLC. Because it is also compatible with the new generation Scania S and R models.

Guest ^^Mr.Wolf^^ ~[CZ/ENG]

Of course i do not know what dlc you imagine which you have likes :) But at the first time i recommend you buy everything DLC which contains Map DLC , Italia,Scandinavia,Going East ,Vive la France ,, and after them some Paint Jobs and Trailers Packs , Or Tunning on Trucks :) ... So am did it 

For me is best of the maps : Scandinavia ,

Kind Regards : RedWolfTV

TruckersMP Members 

idk, personally, I like the Mighty Griffin the most, so that's my suggestion for ya'.

Scandinavia is great, but you already have it, maybe Viva la France? Bella Italia? Idk honestly, I don't like them as I like Scandinavia.

Lets just be Honest: Apart from certain Paintjobs, every DLC has its  "plus-points"

But the best DLCs are the Maps like Italia, France and Scandinavia...

I got all map DLC‘s and I can recommend them all. If you don‘t want to pay the whole price, i recommend you to wait for a sale. I think you can‘t make a mistake when buying a DLC for ETS2 if you like the game. 

Hello SCS. I come with a question: In what proportion is DLC Romania ready when you bring it into play? I have seen you climb up to Russia what is really good. But we are here in Europe. thank you

I recommend both the Italy and France DLC's both are great map DLC's with some great roads and new companies :)

I would also highly recommend both the Mighty Griffin and DAF tuning packs, they add so much great customization options to the Scanias and DAF's ^_^

I clearly do recommend the map DLC's Italy and Scaninavia, these DLC's are the best ones in my opinion. The senery and the landscape is so great, and you have a very big distance you can drive. 

Also, I recommend the Heavy Cargo Pack. It is very interesting to haul such big cargos as these DLC can offer.

I'd say either Scandinavia or Italia are great DLC. Another good one is def cabin accessories and the trailer pack also tuning pack. Gosh they are all good!