Jump to content
Kat_pw

Cast your vote for the /fix command

Recommended Posts

hello first I click on TruckersMP then I press on Launch ETS 2 dan pops a message on then I press there ok then I print that again and then it does not work?
can you help me with this, thank you, that I can't play online'' Thanks, Ps Cap.til.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Nors.

Thanks,I have voted.It's a good idea to get the players opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So if no cooldown win which i do not know why is even in the poll, what will you do if total votes for different CD options are more?
No CD means abuse and this why all the discussions about it started and most players agreed that CD is good thing and will solve the problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I answered your questions, but I'm still not sure. You ask why? There was a Troll before No Damage Mode occurred. There were times when it was No Damage Mode. They were also available with the / fix command. they will be there after that. what I would like to say, they are use the / fix command. someone else had told me before. I do not remember his name. I think it is used on every server. but those who have 3 or more penalties should not be able to use it. these 3 penalties must change according to the active ban in the year. @Kat_pw Do I have to offer it as a recommendation?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

I can't quite get the meaning of "Should /fix require a trailer?"

What do the 2 options mean actually?

If you ask me, it is very meaningful. You do not like Skodas (not me :troll:) you think it is troll. So are the trucks that do not have trailers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

I can't quite get the meaning of "Should /fix require a trailer?"

What do the 2 options mean actually?:wacko:

That question, I guess, was raised because many people think that players who drive cars or just trucks without trailers are more likely to troll or drive recklessly, so they should not be allowed to instantly /fix their vehicles, only players who are hauling trailers should have that benefit.

 

The 2 options would be: fixiftrailer = you can only do /fix if you're driving a truck with a trailer attached to it. fixanyway = everyone can do /fix, no matter what vehicle they are driving.

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Batslav said:

So if no cooldown win which i do not know why is even in the poll, what will you do if total votes for different CD options are more?
No CD means abuse and this why all the discussions about it started and most players agreed that CD is good thing and will solve the problem.

Obviously we will look at the big picture, not blindly follow the winning vote. On the cooldown question, since more than 50% of the votes currently are for one of the cooldown options, it is obvious that a lot of the people who have voted so far want a cooldown, even though they might not agree on how long it should be.

  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont care what it should fix and where but we have to restrict the abuse of it, thats the important thing. For now i see No limit and No cooldown winning, the bad people of the server are winning here... 

 

/BAN more !!!

Edited by Marc [NL]
  • True Story 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for your reply, this is what i wanted to know because the only problem with fix was the lack of limitation not the command itself.
Also, thank you for your hard work to keep MP running and improving it all the time. Your reaction about /fix was fast, much appreciated.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

According to votes most of members have voted for no cooldown and no server restricted. but some people just take random trailer then they might just abuse /fix command by using every 2 mins and ramm others.:(i have some suggestions 

  •  /fix command should work minimum 5 times either based on game session or for one job(until you deliver trailer)
  • how many times i used /fix command , you can see total number in TMP profile. :P(if someone is using 20-30 times in one day then its easy to say, they are abusing /fix command)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kind of dumb to make this vote in TMP but whatever. Also I don't really see why anybody would be against this.

4 minutes ago, Ajith18592 said:

According to votes most of members have voted for no cooldown and no server restricted. but some people just take random trailer then they might just abuse /fix command by using every 2 mins and ramm others.:(i have some suggestions 

  •  /fix command should work minimum 5 times either based on game session or for one job(until you deliver trailer)
  • how many times i used /fix command , you can see total number in TMP profile. :P(if someone is using 20-30 times in one day then its easy to say, they are abusing /fix command)

Record them ramming you. Report them. Ban them for longer if they're abusing the command.

 

Edited by ItsDaFuzz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys/girls, don't say this poll is useless because most votes will be "without cooldown."

 

Maybe the devs could take into account the percentage... Keep in mind that.

1 hour ago, HumaneWolf said:

Obviously we will look at the big picture, not blindly follow the winning vote. On the cooldown question, since more than 50% of the votes currently are for one of the cooldown options, it is obvious that a lot of the people who have voted so far want a cooldown, even though they might not agree on how long it should be.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Suggestion:

If you want the 100% of peoples more or less, to vote, make something more clean like the report system.

So, you write /vote then a menu with many checkbox will apear.  Now you only have to check the box that you want to vote. 

Maybe is hard to do, idk.. just suggesting. ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I liked the new command to fix your truck and trailer, however, as with most things people will abuse the option to use it, trolls would just hit people and then hit repair and carry on doing it. I would be in favour of a cooldown option to limit the number of times it can be used within a certain period to at least stop the command from being abused.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will be voting the next time i hop online!! this mod is very helpful. I just hope admins can watch out for the trolls. Also, why make no damage mod a "Cheat" and bannable when this is almost like a no damage mod? like what if most of the players vote for no cooldown? wouldn't it be equivalent to the no damage mod? Like players who actually take the game seriously and end up using the no damage mod like i once did never misused it to troll around. i just used it because there's too many idiots doing dumb things. @HumaneWolf

Edited by Brandon8506

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Brandon8506 said:

I will be voting the next time i hop online!! this mod is very helpful. I just hope admins can watch out for the trolls. Also, why make no damage mod a "Cheat" and bannable when this is almost like a no damage mod? like what if most of the players vote for no cooldown? wouldn't it be equivalent to the no damage mod? Like players who actually take the game seriously and end up using the no damage mod like i once did never misused it to troll around. i just used it because there's too many idiots doing dumb things.

I totally agree with you. Actually, I don't know why they do not allow no damage mod. There are many rammers/hackers in the game, it is very inconvenient to type the command. Besides, I believe that it is technically possible to just allow no damage mod but not other mods in game.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Brandon8506 said:

I will be voting the next time i hop online!! this mod is very helpful. I just hope admins can watch out for the trolls. Also, why make no damage mod a "Cheat" and bannable when this is almost like a no damage mod? like what if most of the players vote for no cooldown? wouldn't it be equivalent to the no damage mod? Like players who actually take the game seriously and end up using the no damage mod like i once did never misused it to troll around. i just used it because there's too many idiots doing dumb things.

 sir, you are right about one thing. The code fetched is the same as No Damage Mode. but it is different. Skodas and only truck can not use code, ie Troll. so it is different. and No Damage Mode, we cant only know that honest drivers are using it. Most of all,  was using No Damage Mod every Troll. Now this door was closed to them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should

/fix be server restricted?

 No, it should be available everywhere

- I don't like this command at first place, but since we can't say "No" to the command at all.. then I think making it more valuable is the only option. Cuz in my mind & eyes this command will be paradise for 7 ~ 18 y.o. kids and give them like "wings" to do whatever they want.. and what the kids want, cuz they find it "having fun" ?  Trolling other players, block the roads, ramming, reckless driving etc. They can now do this kinda stuff 24/7 ..cuz why not? U can repair both your trucks & trailer.  Honestly with hand on my hand the times I dmg. my truck or trailer heavily are not more then 4-5 - I mean when it's my fault or I crash on my own. Most times it's someone else's fault. I think i'm clean driver and I can live without this command. And the one who benefits the most from it are exactly that group of players I mention above - "the kids" & other brainless animals that play just to ruin other's life. My opinion is that.. this is not improving the community, it's making it worse.

So I don't want this command at all !

 

Should

/fix require a trailer?

Yes, always

As I said earlier - since we dont really have a choice about this command and we have to live with it ... Then we can restrict it and make it more valuable.  There are repair shops / service for the trucks. If you damage your truck it's simple - F7 and repair it. So making it work only for trailers is the best option in my eyes.

 

Should

/fix repair your trailer?

> Yes, always

Same as the previous question.

 

How long should the cooldown be?

>  A 1 day cooldown.

As I said - restrict and make this command more valuable, so the monkeys can't spam/abuse it 24/7

 

Should there be a minimum or maximum damage limit to be able to use it?

> Should only be able to use it to repair small damages.

Maybe for trailer damages between 1% ~ 10% 

 

This is my opinion about all of this and the new command. I voted in-game yesterday, but I wanted to see what others think about this command here.

  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...