What coding languages do you know?

What coding languages do you know?

I know:

• HTML
  • CSS
  • A bit of C++

I want to learn JS so I can get to making amazing websites ect and I want to learn more C++. I think coding helps me recover after getting banned from TMP for "ramming" but yeah.

What do you know/what do you want to learn?

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

Hello, I know the following coding languages

• HTML
  • CSS
  • JavaScript

I still want to improve and expand my coding skills. :)

I want to learn C# and Python.

-Shawk2k50

Known programming languages:

• Python
  • Java
  • JavaScript
  • some more that I don't remember/won't mention since I've used them maybe once, twice... and never again.

I've also learned HTML and CSS, but these are no programming languages...

Since some people have also mentioned JS libraries like jQuery... my favorite one is this one.

• C
  • C#
  • Java
  • Python
  • Javascript
  • SQL

Actually looking into start looking a web development as a side hobby in the near future :D

ZFTe8IK.jpg

Basically if you are programmer, learning a new language is just like opening manual and reading commands (in most cases). So if you know one scripting lanaguage like Ruby, you'll be able to code in JavaScript as well (after short training with manual). Also if you know C#, you'll feel familiar with Java, because these are similar. Personally, my main language right now is JavaScript, because it's been well developed last years and nowadays you can program even desktop or mobile applications using this language and frameworks like NodeJS, Electron, React Native. I also know C# but I use it mainly for playing with Unity. Have touched C++, Python and Java while ago, but I don't use them right now. With JavaScript I obviously also use HTML 5 and CSS 3 (sometimes pug and sass, but I'm still not convinced for those).

• True Story 1

Figuratively cracks knuckles, it's been a while since I've used a few of these because since changing jobs I haven't had the need to really do any of it.

HTML

PHP

CSS

Javascript & jQuery

SQL / MySQL / MSSQL

ASP.NET

Shell 

Bits of C++/C#

Edited by MaffewE

Kind regards,

Matthew

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.