Jump to content


Veteran Driver V
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About .Rhys.

  • Birthday 02/27/2002

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Location
    United Kingdom
  • Interests
    Gaming, Music
  • Preferred Trucks
  • EU Garage Location
    United Kingdom: London
  • Known languages

Recent Profile Visitors

20,114 profile views

.Rhys.'s Achievements

  • One Month Later
  • One Year On
  • Old Timer

Recent Badges



  1. .Rhys.

    New to Discord?

    Updated the guide. New images (Fonts) New URLs Cleaner Sections Removed no longer active URL's/Discord owned servers
  2. The sun rise be looking nice, if I do say so myself 🥰



  3. I know its single player but whatever 😛



    1. Syna


      Nothing wrong with a Singleplayer screenshot! Wonderful photo! ❤️

  4. New signature, made by myself 🥰

    Simple is always the way to go 😉


  5. I'm back, better than ever. New banner, new profile picture, and soon to come, more other things 😜

  6. Long time no see TMP 😛

    1. AmiriM#4530


      Nice to have you back :)

  7. Just want to say that I hope everyone has an amazing Christmas this year 🥰🎄

  8. I wonder how my old mate EnLight is doing. So long since we last talked :( 




    1. Fezz98


      I mean, you could always pop up and ask him :D

    2. .Rhys.


      I have :( No response, been offline for ages

    3. Fezz98


      Awww I'm sure there's a reason why.


  9. .Rhys.

    New to Discord?

    @Shadow_free Awesome! Thats the amazing thing with pre-made discord bots and pre-hosted discord bots such as Mee6. No coding, no hosting, all free, simply amazing. I've coded multiple discord bots with all types of different systems. Took a while to learn, but its actually quite simple. If you want to start learning how to code discord bots, there are loads of tutorials on youtube. I use "Discord.JS" which is widely used for 80% of discord bots, the other 20% are quite harder to learn. There is a piece of software on Steam called "Discord Bot Maker", I haven't personally used it so I cant say if its good or bad, but im my opinion its the wrong way to go for custom bots. Reasoning why I say that is because you don't learn what the code does, so you would have no idea how to fix a problem, and few other reasons. Discord.JS Website > https://discord.js.org Discord.JS Tutorial
  10. .Rhys.

    New to Discord?

    @Shadow_free Yes you can. There are thousands of discord bots online and active with all the different types that you need. Go to this website (https://top.gg/) and find the correct bot for your needs! Note, I don't own this website. Here are two that I suggest Mee6: https://mee6.xyz/ Dyno: https://dyno.gg/ Both of the bots above are amazing, but can be quite difficult to first use (Youtube is your friend, look at tutorials). They have everything that you need for a safe, secure and friendly discord server. The TruckersMP bot is not open for you to use in your own server (That I know of). If you need any help just message me on discord, Rhys#8667, good luck
  11. Thank you for following :)


    1. .Rhys.


      No worries g, thanks for the follow also 

    2. TeamAudi_Chemistry_EM
  12. As you may heard last night, ICE Logistics sadly came to a close. It was an amazing VTC to be part of :( If you have any pictures/videos of ICE Logistics, then do please send them to me via discord to be featured in the end video. https://discord.gg/CTdPfdb 

    Thank you

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.