[T.J.B] - iBruno

Benefits to Veteran Drivers and superior people

This is totally unnecessary. Why do we have to branch out our community and make X group of people exceptional and Z group of people ordinary (except for staff and the like)? it's not like you're going to be waiting in the queue for two long hours. Players disconnect and get kicked nearly every other second. If you hadn't noticed, players in the queue join rather rapidly, even when the queue is up to 150+ players. Either way, we have a number of servers in-game for a reason.

Hey iBruno,

Your suggestion is quite good but in my opinion it's unfair to allow Veteran Drivers to enter faster to the server.

On 5/29/2019 at 6:12 PM, szykaro23 said:

Benefits for veterans is a good idea, however, joining the game quicker is a bit unfair to normal players.

I agree with you szykaro23. You're completely right. It's very unfair.

On 5/27/2019 at 10:49 AM, Brahman_Z said:

I don't agree, because new players can't enter the server and can only enter for veterans.

Don't worry, it will never happen. We're here for you.. for the people and we don't want to block someone way to join to the server because he is not a Veteran Driver.

In my opinion it should be rejected, but it's only my opinion and you don't have to agree with me. This thread discriminate other people, but that's only my opinion.

People who have a Veteran Driver shouldn't think that they're better that other. If they think, that they are better, I think something is wrong with them.

Kind Regards

JJay