Suggestion Name: Skoda SuperB Remaking Part 2
Hi. First of all, the current car we have has a lot of bugs. Considering FMOD coming soon with rollable windows, the car should get its next improvement update.
I have summed up here some ideas that will make more fun driving the vehicle.
- besides the caravan, a roofbox (image included)
- adding the SCS Truck paintjobs for the car aswell, for more customization especially for company cars
- More rims (can be taken from SCS AI vehicles aswell) (inspired by local-savegame editing where you can saveedit AI tires onto the car)
- rollable windows for both sides
- fixing windscreen wipers
- More interior customization, such as hanging toys, navigation, and so on
Any example images: Yes, roofbox:
(roofbox is private mod)
Why should it be added?:
The ideas mentioned above are partly adding more realism, but the paintjobs and interior customization add more customization possibilities for the players aswell. Having the same, clear interior everywhere is getting annoying!
The roofbox is also a great travelling (holidays) add-on besides the caravan aswell, considering the caravan is a bit wobbly when driving on the highway.
Windscreen wipers and rollable windows are I believe self-explainable.
And for anyone thinking, it's a truck simulation game, yes, that's true, but the car is a great addon to the highways only filled with trucks! I would personally like more variarity of vehicles on the highway, and not only the same looking trucks. The car is great for roleplaying or chilling and driving, and I feel the ideas mentioned above could improve the experience.
PS.: For my personal skoda mod, I improved the engine power to make the acceleration better. However, considering trolls, I have my doubts that this will happen anytime in TMP.