Level Crossing Sync

heyhococo

Suggestion Name: As title

Suggestion Description: Basically sync the level crossings with other players

Any example images: Nope, but you know the level crossing between Calais and Brussels? That's always very busy and people queue up even though some people's are open and one persons is closed.

Why this should be added?: Because of realism, some people end up driving through closed barriers xD And also to lower the number of blocking reports at level crossings.

• Upvote 7

This has already been suggested, but in my opinion, if this can be changed, it should be. Especially the Calais-Brussels one, its very busy, and not synced railways crossings just adds to the mess and havoc of that road.

• Upvote 1

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Syncing everything would be a lot of work :) Traffic lights are somewhat out of sync, the railway stops are out of sync, weather is not synced and more. But it's fine as it is now. We just have to deal and adapt :)

• Upvote 1

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

I agree this would be a great idea as the one on the Duisburg road is a mess people overtaking as it is up for them but not for others and having head on crashes i think syncing the would prevent long crashes and ques on the roads :)

• Upvote 1

For some reason my head thinks of solving these as disabling the option to choose how often it happens and schedual it happening at surten times during the server. After like 1 or 3 hours in real life time. I live in my imaginative world and think this would work.

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

@antrax 737 Now I meant everything but the idea of disabling the settings such as rain and changing the schedual to when it should rain and it would be after a few hours in real life and as you say when it comes to the trains it could be every 5 - 10 minutes. Stop lights aren't 100% synced but that could go for the same thing there, switching lights every 3 minutes or so.

+FaceTrackNoIR+

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.