Bring back an Non collision server!

MrSirViking

The idea is to bring back at least one ets2 mp and maybe an ats mp no collision server again. They got removed some time ago but they where great fun. So we should add a server where everything is non collision. And it should be a server with few rules. One where we could do truck/car races on the map. Cause since we cant ram each other we can do crazy fun stuff. SPLH pepper convoys used to do races on the non collision server from time to time and it was awesome. But with the removal of those server we cant do that anymore. And since there are servers that are not really used that much especially on ats it would be cool to change one of them.  

Why should it be added?: Cause we need a server where we can be allowed to do fun stuff like races. And MP team could even host their own races on the server doing events for it. It would be very funny! :D

Although this is a simulator, I do think that this would be very fun. I haven't seen one of these, but I imagine there pretty fun to play on.

And for those who prefer realism, could use a collision server like EU1, but I get where people come from when they say its a simulator.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

It's a nice idea and I would love to see it implemented again. Those days were fun, going around the Amsterdam Airport :D

This would also bring out a lot for us when we make events because we can host official races much easier etc...

However I don't think it will get added again because the developers will have to add a bunch of code and the devs may not be able to keep the Server Costs up.

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

The freeroam server was nice to have. However, they caused a few problems e.g. When people went from the NCZ server to the CZ server they would ram players due to being used to NCZ. At the time it was NCZ as it had NSL, while the other server had collisions and a speed limiter. The freeroam server was only a result of a massive argument when the speed limiter was added. I don't think it was meant to be permanent but it ended up making a return when we had more players, but instead had collisions turned on.

• Upvote 1

1105615.png

MsduciabaA29N7MEu7DlydS4GHo%3D.png

Have a problem with your ban? Make an appeal

its simulator game ... not a race game...

play  gta..

1 hour ago, MrSirViking said:

The idea is to bring back at least one ets2 mp and maybe an ats mp no collision server again. They got removed some time ago but they where great fun. So we should add a server where everything is non collision. And it should be a server with few rules. One where we could do truck/car races on the map. Cause since we cant ram each other we can do crazy fun stuff. SPLH pepper convoys used to do races on the non collision server from time to time and it was awesome. But with the removal of those server we cant do that anymore. And since there are servers that are not really used that much especially on ats it would be cool to change one of them.  

Why should it be added?: Cause we need a server where we can be allowed to do fun stuff like races. And MP team could even host their own races on the server doing events for it. It would be very funny! :D

i think its will not be so funny... when some players drive and not race the raaming pepole... so now what will happen in race?!

Why would you wan't No Collision everywhere in a Simulator game? :) It's meant to be realistic of sorts. Last time I checked I can't walk through another person. If you want racing games then there are plenty of Simulator Racing games out there but sadly, absolutely none of the Racing games I've played has No Collision

-1 Sorry, I really don't want this everywhere I go. We would see no one following any rules at all. Everyone would be driving as fast as possible, crash everywhere and driving on the wrong sides of the roads. Sure they would get thrown out but really there would be no collision and it would be like driving alone with ghosts on the roads! :D

Please keep No Collision inside the Delivery Zones ;)

Edit or Add:

Having a No Collision Server could be nice for racing events or what not but as @El1teZombiezHD Said

However I don't think it will get added again because the developers will have to add a bunch of code and the devs may not be able to keep the Server Costs up.

If they add it I would hope so much for it being Open only on Event days that are arranged by the Staff so everyone who plays on for example EU #2 wouldn't just disappear and go race on the No Collision server.

Edited by 1nYX
  • Upvote 1

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

yeah, really looks like the russians play it as a "simulator" ramming people all the time. Those of you saying its a simulator, yes it may be, but if it is, why are you driving round with 15+ led's on youre grill?

you're assuming everyone drives around with 15+leds on our grills. a lot of us do not. not at all.

-1 like others have stated this is a simulation game.

if people want to race so bad then instead of opening up a whole server as NCZ wouldn't it be more logical to designate a large open area away from the road and call it a track like ATS has got with the Arizona Raceway?

I am not saying that ALL server should be NCZ! Only one or two. So there is an NCZ freeroam server where people can go nuts and drive like they want to. And i know about NEED FOR SPEED but in how many racing games can you race with Trucks?? Not a whole lot. I am just asking for one server that people could log on to and then use to do fun stuff. Do racing from town to town in trucks or what ever they want. It would be a great addition for streamers so they could do extra stuff other than just delivering stuff. So its not meant to be something that is put on all servers.. but just one server :)

I played on the NCZ server, most of the time he was also well filled :).

and by the way; "its simulator game ... not a race game..." and? Speeding is not everything, many players were not fast on the road and have kept on traffic rules;).
I've stopped playing ETSMP because the server was no longer available and i hate laggs and rammers on the normal servers.

Edited by Schaumkeks

sounds cool

Owner of a Audi RS6  And BMW M3

59c67b96f038a_Gumball3000Banner.jpg.db1f09cf945a75a4156e4b5ca53f1048.jpg

When the servers were launched, they had speed limiter. People complained, so the developers made one of the servers to be no speed limited. In order to make things easier, that NSL server was made also NCZ serverwide. People complained, most of the NSL fans didn't want the NCZ all around, so the developers changed that server so it became NSL but with the same collision properties as the speed limited one. Those were EU#1 and EU#2. Now, you suggest to bring again a server with NSL and full map NCZ, I guess that the developers would be able to do this with EU#3, but I don't see it working. EU#2 is the most popular server right now, it's NSL, collisions enabled and cars allowed. Some of the people in this server would switch to EU#3, but I don't think they would be that many and sooner rather than later, those people would get bored of that server because of the low population, switching back to EU#2... But now, EU#3 is the "overflow" server for EU#2, so by changing it, that overflow dissappears, queue time for connecting in EU#2 would be a lot higher and that would bring more complaints.

All of this being said, -1 from me.

• 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.