UK no longer apart of the EU

Trucking Australia

32 minutes ago, NoTime4name said:

I suspect this is the beginning of the end for the EU. I must say I'm glad I don't live in a country that's member of the EU, it's corrupt inside out and just doesn't work anymore the way is, and today someone finally pulled the trigger. As far as I'm aware of all the large/founding states only Germany are certain to stay.

And now Scotland is considering voting about independence again, Cameron also resigned. Jeremy Clarkson for prime minister :D:D

Dont think the german people would want to stay.. no.. but the regime wants to stay.. my opinion as a german is: im quite happy with the eu falling apart. there is a leave eu movement in germany too, but we are yet to small.. and there is still the past problems how are not solved yet.

sysp-73354.png

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sadden's me to see how brain dead and gullible over half this country are. I do feel so sorry for them, Lacking the ability to think for themselves, Only able to be fed information by big corporations but oh well, It's just life. 

Cheers me up to see that quite a lot of them are now regretting their decision :D

?q=76561198010396994&theme=Default

Everyone is hoping their country will leave and i'm sitting here, my country is not gonna leave because the Union is based in it. :rolleyes:

عيشي بلادي عاش اتحاد امار اتنا عشت لشعب: دينه الاسلام هديه القران حصنتك باسم الله ياوطن بلادي بلادي بلادي بلادي

This actually had a huge effect on the U.S. stock market: Oil and bank stocks in particular took a huge nose dive.

Looks like the same for Europe in general.

"Banking shares across Europe are being crushed. Barclays has plummeted 17% in London trading, RBS has tumbled 17%, and Lloyds Bank has nosedived 19%.

Germany's Deutsche Bank has dropped 14%."

Check out my HTC Vive game play videos on YouTube.

76561197986022295.png

I7 [email protected]│ASUS X99 Deluxe│32GB G.SKILL TridentZ│2xMSI GTX 980Ti 6G│ EVGA 1000W G2

840 EVO 120GB(OS)│M550 128GB(Main Game)│500GB 10k Raptor│WD Black 1TB│Corsair 900D

Thank God I live in America. We might experience a economic downturn then quickly recover. Just because the EU and UK are separate entities doesn't mean we can't trade with both. The US will not be majorly affected.

6 hours ago, KillBones said:

Honestly I think the Brexit is a very bad decision. The EU requires only simplifications and a major overhaul.

only requires simplifications lol? The E.U is fundamentally undemocratic - arguably anti-democratic.

I don't oppose a EU like system, but the EU as it is currently functioning is a fundamentally flawed system.

And as previous excursions have shown, they're not to keen on changing it. A undemocratic system benefits few at the cost of many.

Sadden's me to see how brain dead and gullible over half this country are. I do feel so sorry for them, Lacking the ability to think for themselves, Only able to be fed information by big corporations but oh well, It's just life. 

Cheers me up to see that quite a lot of them are now regretting their decision :D

I'm no rocket scientest, but I'd bet the big corporations wanted you to stay in a undemocratic oligarchical system of corporate cronyism (hint, the EU, hint), not leave it.

beep boop

Everyone could  but only 33 million did out of like a 100 million. if there is a 2nd one then everyone will change to remain and thats bad because then cameron will come back 

Personally, im glad the vote went through to leave the EU, the UK is a small island country and the EU was about to pass a vote that all members had to take on x million of Refugees and immigrants per year.

Also, everyone is flapping about nothing, before we joined the EU, was the country in a bad state? no. In fact, unemployment was at an all time low back then, but since weve been in, a lot of our manufacturing has been outsourced to EU countries or has a European workforce, meaning the UK workforce is pushed out, at least with being out of the EU, we can have the right to say no to immigrants and give the jobs back to the british working class.

The best thing is, this was foretold back when we first joined, my mum was telling me that some famous politician back then spoke that when we are in the EU, we would be overwhelmed with immigrants and that the country would be at breaking point because of it.

Also as a note, the Leave campaign did not actually say that all the money would be going straight to the NHS, what they said was that once the country had settled and things were back in order, more money per day would be able to be put BACK into the sectors that have been cut so much, things such as the NHS for example, nobody expected that as soon as we left the EU, we would suddenly see millions landing in the NHSs pockets, these sort of things don't just happen overnight.

All in all, the EU was a good idea in its conception, but over time, its been altered and bent out of shape so much, that now theres so much pressure on those within the EU that its forcing countries to rethink their positions.

12 hours ago, Puncake said:

Idk why so many people are worried. The £ value has dropped massively because people are worried. So now we're no longer 5th biggest economy :/ oh well a good thing is that Cameron is leaving. But would be interesting about scotland as they wanna be in the EU. Rumour has it that Italy, Denmark and Holland also wanna leave the EU

u wot he is good. :) #Conservatives4Life

Regards,

Nameless Ghoul.

Player Reports: https://truckersmp.com/reports

Ban Appeal: https://truckersmp.com/appeals

Game Rules: https://truckersmp.com/rules

1 hour ago, MasterDimz said:

@Puncake, I hope there will be 2nd referendum and this time, everyone in UK can vote

There's been a petition that got 137,000 signatures last time I checked hours ago. Over 100,000 means it has to be debated in Parliament. 

https://www.rt.com/uk/348228-petition-parliament-uk-brexit/

Considering Farage admitted to being a liar only hours after Leave won brexit, A lot of people instantly regretted their vote due to the fact that either the reason they voted was a lie, or they are worried about even more prospects turning out to be lies in the future. This is just one of the reasons I voted remain, A lot of the promises just looked to good to be true, and while admittedly both sides did use scaremongering and fear tactics, the top player in those games was Leave by far, The bull**** they were spewing out was cringeworthy, and their actual facts, with a bit of research you can uncover the full story which works in Remains favor. I just knew the Leave campaign was shady, targeting the gullible through newspapers and media campaigns. 

Another thing is, Running up to the campaign I had constant posts from mates on Facebook saying stuff like "WOO VOTE LEAVE", but when asked couldn't even think of a valid reason for it. I felt like I was one of the only ones on my FB friends list to vote remain. All of a sudden we lose, and omg my news feed was absolutely hailed with remain voters, giving so many reasons why it was a bad idea and that we should have stayed. They, and myself included, should have spoken up earlier, because a lot of my mates are now seeing exactly what we had in mind when we voted remain and they have changed their decision way to late. 

Also, 16+ should be the voting age, Lower in my opinion. It's their future which will be affected by this, Not the old people who wont even be alive to get the repercussions from it.

Lol exactly my point, found this in my news feed - 

Markets and money are just things that the big money men gamble on . Any reason to sell or buy makes them large sums of money . At the end of the day nothing will change for at least 15-25 month in the way we trade with Europe/ bank/travel and so on . The markets and currency swings are just rich people making money at every one else's expense .

i whould think that in say 3-5 months time the £ will be back up to near normal against the € and the markets will be back on a even keel . 

On a side note I would not be surprised that in the event of mr trump being voted in as leader of the us you may well see similar jumps in the market and the £€$ . 

At the end of the day the dice has landed we have what we have ! 

Just need to get on and do the best we can . 

Whats the point of having a 2nd vote ... just a waste of time. if everyone wants a second vote just cus cameron resigned then they are stupid. He did nothing good for us and now people feel sorry for him

Second votes got nothing to do with Cameron, It's for the people who have changed their views on the situation in regards to us being in the EU, and for the 16+ year olds who's future will be decided by this who didn't get to vote because of an unfair age restriction. 

MOST people I know who voted leave change their mind. 

MOST 16/17 year olds I know want to vote remain but couldn't. 

MOST people I know who chose not to vote on the fact they simply didn't know now regret not voting, Because Remain is pretty much the best option to chose if you don't know because even if you don't agree with Remain later on, At least staying in the EU gives us another chance to leave it later on, Where'as leave is simply a one way ticket. 

This is a consistency I'm finding a lot of people around the country have. People believe anything they read until what's promised doesn't actually happen. It's a shame it took them too long to realize this. 

11 hours ago, DanBennett said:

This is a great shame. Some say Independence day, I say Doomsday. 

On the up side, it looks like this may help with a United Ireland... And I'm very much looking to move to Ireland in the next 2 years.

I'm not staying in England. I've been wanting to leave for a long time (ironically) and this has tipped me. I love the EU. Sure, it has some things that need changed - but most our problems are not to do with the EU.

The biggest complaint has been Migration. >55% of our migration is from outside the EU. So it's our Gov't that's failed.

:( A sad day.

Most leave campaginerd actually didn't give a toss an our immigration. The main part was the dictatorship in brussels

I also highly doubt leaving the EU will affect trade deals. Companies are driven my customers and as long as we have that were gonna keep trading with the EU

On the plus side at least Cameron is gonna be remembered as the one who f**ked the EU rather than the one who stuck his dick in a pig

I'd also like to add I fit into none of the arbitrary statistical groups. I'm a Leave supporter, In London, in the 16 - 18 age range. I couldn't be further from them in fact 

Archived