UK no longer apart of the EU

Trucking Australia

So this morning the leave-side crushed one of their biggest promises... I feel the trust rising. Something which doesn't have rised is the steerling- but I wouldn't worry too much about that. I bet the stock exchange is a little unstable now, due to the fact that most people expected a bremain. The steerling will however rise again- when the financial marked is more stable. I think that N. Ireland and Scotland leaves UK soon though- we've clearly seen in the polls that their place is EU.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i find it hilarious how there was no mention or support of a 2nd referendum when it looked like Remain would edge it.

But put the coin on the other side and now everyone's screaming for a 2nd referendum.

Can guarentee if it was 52/48 in favor of remaining those same people would be saying how it's done and dusted no 2nd referendum.

beep boop

10 hours ago, Puncake said:

srsly @Mr Ghost ? he is more nub then @Mr Panda and thats saying something

He was good in his first term. Now we need Boris Johnson to sort out Immigration. Yes I am Conservative. Nub <3 ;)

Regards,

Nameless Ghoul.

Player Reports: https://truckersmp.com/reports

Ban Appeal: https://truckersmp.com/appeals

Game Rules: https://truckersmp.com/rules

BREXIT THE MOVIE 

Watch and learn all you UK remain voters

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

I personally think this is bad decision being made, I guess things will go just fine in a short term period. But I'm sure things will go wrong when we look on a long term period.

To me, the UK never really was a part of the EU. They don't really wanted to fit in, look at the currency and the way of driving.

I feel like this is bringing in alot of emotional reactions, but it isn't a real loss for the EU. It would be a lot more worse if France or Germany would leave.

Sidenote; I don't live in the UK so I don't really know what locals think but if you guys get a second chance to vote, vote wisely.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Well watch the movie and you will understand ^^^^^^

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

15 hours ago, Hey_Wtf said:

BREXIT THE MOVIE 

Watch and learn all you UK remain voters

You do realise that a lot of the stuff in there is complete b.s. This is coming from a Leave supporter 

Sorry mods for putting this in a different post but its unrelated to the last one and also 46 mins after I posted that one. Merge it if you must.

So I just went to Google's trends website ans put in what is the EU?

https://www.google.co.uk/trends/explore#q=What is the EU%3F&geo=GB&date=now 7-d&cmpt=q&tz=Etc%2FGMT-1

For people like myself that are too lazy to click, it shows a shows a strong spike of searches throughout the duration of the results being counted ans revealed

^ I don't think posting propaganda full of false information is going to educate anyone (And before you say anything, yes, I'm a leave supporter).

It would probably be best to make a structured post with your reasoning for your vote as it is personal to you why you voted the way you did.

Hope that makes sense :)

@GaminK You have the wrong end of the stick. They are going to activate article 50 to get us out of the EU, just under a new prime minister.

@FirestarteR93 John Oliver explains how much BS is in that film. (I'm a Leave supporter but didn't encourage anyone in any way shape or form to use that movie to influence their vote)

Video

NSFW! Warn - Video contains profanity!

If a Leave campaigner gets elected *coughs* Boris Johnson *cough* its gonna be swift if a Remain campaigner gets elected their gonna take their time. That a just an opinion though

@GaminK Take every thing you see on the news with a pitch of salt cos most of the radio tv etc also have political belief and decide to present with said political beliefs

13 hours ago, Mr Ghost said:

He was good in his first term. Now we need Boris Johnson to sort out Immigration. Yes I am Conservative. Nub <3 ;)

im sorry but the conservative party are just snob nosed idiots who are only out for what they can get and how much they can line their pockets with, look at the UK when Thatcher was in power, she privatised everything, since then everything has become extortionate.

All the conservatives do is take tonnes of money out of the sectors that need it, such as the NHS, the Benefits system and even Road Maintenance and put that into unnecessary things like stupid monuments and art statues and sectors of the country that don't need any more budget.

Im not sad that poor old Mr Cameron is resigning, in fact, im thinking of throwing a neighbourhood party to celebrate the hopeful end to the conservative choke hold on the country.

The bottom line is, the UK is a island country, the population has grown so much because of immigration that soon. there will  not be enough land to build housing on for all the immigrants and refugees coming over from the EU.

Furthermore, the job market, in years gone by there's been many calls for certain trades, take for example, engineers, so a lot of kids leaving school want to be engineers, lots of people put in for engineering, by that time ,all the jobs have been filed by immigrants coming over that are employed in an instant because they are cheaper to employ, so now you have thousands of people with engineering degrees that have no job to go to because of the foreigners.

Our country used to be self sufficient, my mum an remember as a kid growing up without the worries we have today because nearly everything back then was produced in house, in fact, statistics show that before we were in the EU, wee Exported way, way more than we did import from the continent, since being in, that has reversed and the country has grown so dependant on imports from the EU and Europe itself, that barely anything is home grown. At least now being out of the EU, the country can start to revert back to the old ways, where we could export more and more, importing will become a thing of the past.

IMHO, all these worries people have are just that, worries. we all know what would happen if we stayed in the EU abiding by EU laws and doing what the EU tells us to do, even if we physically cant do it, but being out? its a blank canvas, people can make of it whatever they want. It just takes time and patience.

1 hour ago, Mr Ghost said:

I'm sorry but the Benefit system is abused too much...

im sorry but that's part true, people do abuse it at times, but under the "conservative" way of things, people like my mum who has serious neck problems, she cant walk without a stick, she cant drive, she cant sit for long periods of time, she cant work at all, because of the medication, yet according to Mr Cameron's system, shes perfectly fine to go and work a 16 hour shift.

It makes me sick that people see the headline stories and take them for granted, not realising that half of whats said is usually fabricated out of thin air.

It is always the minority spoiling life for the majority, yet people never get that.

1 hour ago, TrademarkGamer said:

@megadethsteve666 Im a Labour supporter and in my eyes Cameron is the best one for the job of helping us get stability. He should have stayed untill 2020

well in my eyes, Mr Cameron was and will be, the worst prime minister we've ever had in our lifetime.  That's my humble opinion. (BTW im not a Labour supporter, nor a Conservative, nor a Lib Dem, they all are as bad as each other, making promises that they never even attempt to keep)

Archived