• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^

i want to one day xD

but meh

I heard the water is horrible

That's because it's a harbor city :P 

Rotterdam has bright sides, and dark sides. Criminality is a common sight here, because Rotterdam is a multicultural city with lots of illegals. However, the bright sides are that Rotterdam is known for it's nightlife. There's a big variety of clubs, café's, restaurants, inspiring opening dignities, etc. 

Also, when it comes to nice beautiful trucks, most of them can be found in Rotterdam. Lots of containers go through Rotterdam from all over the world, and it's a known fact that container farmers (truckers who drive containers), can have some really nice trucks to be seen. R730's are a common sight there.

Kosice I think, I know it's in the going east dlc. Used to be Frankfurt for Volvo at the beginning.

At least half of my trucks are bought with my money just like garages other half or so money cheat for mp reasons (at time of joining tons of idiots)

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

Archived