Suggestion Name: Flag(s) next to Name
Suggestion Description: Well right now people use tags to say where they are from ([sWE], [GER], [uK] etc), why dont you add an option before you join the game where you can choose up to 2 flags to say where you are from (if you want to). This is available on TS3 and it should be available in-game as well.
Any example images: Nope.
Why should it be added?: It'd allow people to have normal names instead of having to change their Steam name to "[COUNTRY] Name". It would also look nice :D

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9
  • Love it! 1

^

The search crashed for me when I tried to search for something like this :/

Edited by Anriandor
Removed unnecessary quotation.

+1 For me. I think it's just a perfect feature that the game needs to have. So it will be easier to understand player names: From left to right | Tag: (maybe a VTC) | Username: Name/Nickname of the player | Flag: country where the player is from.

if i remember correctly it was not accepted, also people can use flag as avatar.  it may cause additional lag so this should be optional. Not a bad idea but it's not something important.

It's maybe useful for some players but from my side it is not necessary. Developers shouldn't be busy with these small things. If developers won't be busy while adding that, upvote.

I honestly don’t see why. It would increase the amount of data to be processed. People that want to disclose where they’re  from could just use the TAG system. 

I mean, when you see a player passing by, are you interested in talking to him without any reason ? I dont really see an useful point of adding this. He can just put his country in tag or by name if he wants to, it is his opinion.

• Upvote 1

I like the idea! Though you could also think why you would need it. Youvwill mostlyvjudt driveby people so an interaction will be less likely. Maybe an option to turn this off or on would help. Flag DLC is an option butvagain.. that is a dlc too.

Not too bad of an idea, saves using up space in your tag however it might require more rendering which isn't exactly helpful for people with low FPS or slow internet.