How often do you use the turn signals?

Chema02

7 hours ago, ΛRDΛ K~ said:

First of all, Hello!

I use it wherever I can (when turning, in sudden traffic jams, when I stop, to warn the player behind me and in many situations). Because; my aim is to reduce accidents and provide the best gaming experience.

Best regards

ΛRDΛ K~

Hello! I loved your answer! ⭐😁

• HaulieLove 1

On 6/10/2023 at 1:31 PM, Fαst Mαx said:

I try to use them all the time, but somtimes i forgot to use them xD.

It often happens 🤣

On 6/9/2023 at 7:28 PM, Davina said:

By "turn signals", which is American, I think you mean indicators, & I use them all the time. (Well, not ALL the time, that would be silly...)

Yes, indicators. For example I always use them independently if there is traffic or not, even in real life. 😁

On 6/6/2023 at 2:57 PM, Sydney. said:

Use it often, maybe once in tens of seconds

That's good! 😁

On 6/3/2023 at 8:33 PM, [AMART] Ali Eren said:

I always use signals as I see the simulation as real rather than a game.

Yeah me too! 

On 6/3/2023 at 12:23 PM, [MCG] RedWolf [CZ] ~ said:

Hey there,

I use my singnals all the time I drive in TMP or in Singleplayer to make game more realistic, however you should be required to use the all time as in TMP are many players and some rules about appropriate driving because. 

Yes I also think we should use it all time, especially to make a realistic driving simulation. With this, many accidents would also be avoided, and we will drive safer since will warn other users of our intentions or what happens on the road. 😁

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to thank you for your answers and for participating in this topic.

As I mentioned before, I also consider them important to use, above all, to provide safety to you and others, apart from making the simulation more realistic. I use them very often for all possible situations that you have commented. 🚦

@ROMANISTA [ITA] @!drkYVZ @Deadwilk @Werzey* @Ratnesh @Halaskâr @Devsk1892 @AstroNumia. @Lauren. @poopingcorn @Yu Jian TMP @blabberbeak @M3lon @.Alizée. @Dima14400 @Myriαnnα @Signore Luca @[CQF] Qian Xia

New answers are welcome 

Best Regards, 

Chema.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Every Lane switch, Turning into new roads, going into companies to do deliveries any time where I need to do a menevure I always use the signals. Kinda have to if there's other people around you. Not so much if there's no one but still do it to be safe

image.png.a8bbd4ab28b2c597a04547b8e4bd7e48.png

Prime Logistics - Driver (Apprentice)

spacer.png

Left turn right turn overtaking lane change intersection  emergency stop  

I often use it

Cive me a real feeling

• 2 weeks later...

I typically use mine all time as well. Gives it the realistic feeling!

MythicalLegend - TruckersMP - Support

image.png.57a46768be99de829e0832f66ce97ef6.pngspacer.png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 (primarily) | Spanish 🇪🇸

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | TruckersMP Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

• Community Moderation Manager

Hey! It kinda frustrates me when people do not use their indicators when they have to, both in real life and TruckersMP. Therefore, I use them whenever needed, even when no one is around. 😀

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager