non collision zone on Calais to Duisburg fuel station

StatelyMouse

i would like to take an opportunity to ask you whether you would like to add a non collision zone to the Calais to Duisburg road as i travel on there most days and i want to get fuel and because there is so many trucks and people rushing around whether you would add it because of people getting rammed and blocked in 

thank you

powpowa

A.Powell

Strongly against. Why can't people leave this road alone with NCZ and other realism breaking suggestions. Obviously there are traffic jams because people enjoy them. If you don't like these bottlenecks then choose another road. It's not rocket science!

I agree with many of the above reply's.

This would take away the simulation element completely. You also have to keep in mind that players will still have to leave this road, and what would happen then? Shear chaos trying to leave the NCZ.

@Dafkeee makes a good point. A lot of players that use that road just use gas stations to turn around, and head back to join the traffic. I see very few actually re-fuelling there.

Sorry, but against this suggestion.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

No way on gods earth, First off, think of the volume of traffic on average there, then think what would happen when people enter and exit the collision zone? glitch fest 2016/2017. NCZ are fine for places like companies, garages and service stations, but fuel? nope, if everyone was just a little more patient, you wont get damaged, a great fix for this is to always REFUEL your truck at the start of a trip, that way, if you hit traffic, you have plenty of fuel, also, try shutting off your engine when stationary in traffic and doing the age old technique on hills where you just turn the engine off, release the handbrake and let it roll down hill, saves a lot of fuel, just remember to brake more lightly because your engine is off.

NCZs at fuel stations will never work, especially at the small stations on country roads, end of.

I'll have to disagree. For one, it completely removes part of the simulation aspect. Traffic is part of daily life, and it adds an extra challenge to the game. 

Two, traffic on that road won't be around forever... Road traffic changes every couple months.

At the end of the day, if you don't want to drive on that road take an alternative route. 

• 2 weeks later...

Right so making that fuel stop a non collisions area is not practical. Believe it or not, it would actually cause more issues than it would solve.

The reason for this is because it would have people blocking the entry and exit, which would then cause trucks to go through the ground or in the air as they still attempt to exit.

it just won't happen as it is far from practical.

Cheers for the suggestion though.

MP Productions - Matt

YouTube Channel: http://bit.ly/2a4kQeM (Subscribe to support more content being uploaded)

Website: http://mattsphotos.com.au (My personal website, built by myself)

PlaysTV: http://plays.tv/u/mpproductions

• 1 year later...

Unfortunately, there are currently no plans to add any no collision zones to that specific area of the map. By implementing that, it would just encourage people to drive even more carelessly. In fact, many people who do not know that this is a no collision zone might even be scared of trucks apparently crashing into them.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.