More car accesories

The_Wish

Suggestion Name: More accesories for the Scout
Suggestion Description: We should get some more options for the car, like: automatic transmission, panoramic roof (sun roof), roof bars to attach skis to the roof or a box, a custom made dashboard, not the one thats currently in, more wheels and tyres(just the ones that scs default, but for the car itself), also the scs paintjobs to be configured for this will be awesome!

Any example imageshusa-protectie-cutie-portbagaj-auto-softaccesorii-auto_1.jpg

Why should it be added?: More customisation and variety for people to choose from when they drive their cars.

• Upvote 1

jknrGrM.jpg?1

I would say Xenon lighting would be an amazing upgrade for cars...e.g truckers can see the xenon lighting and understand a car is coming also adding a sunroof to the car like trucks that would be fascinating!!!

EDIT: Adding some rim's black rim's also adding spoiler to skout's!! Also adding some SUV'S later in the year.. e.g BMW X5

Edited by CaptainKostaZ
Some changes

How to Report   Supported Mods   Launcher Error Solutions   Rules  Ban Appeal   Contact Support

In case there is a problem where I can help, feel free to contact me by PM.

it would be nice to see some more personalisation for the cars, much like SCS has given us for our trucks where we can have different paint schemes, different bullbars, different wheels, you name it, it just makes the vehicles feel more like your own and personal instead of some clinical machine with no heart or soul.

• 2 months later...

i like the idea! especially when this suggestion would add different Front,-and Backlights (black backlights,.... etc. for example :D ) it would be great :P 

best regards 

goshawk2015

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/05/2016 at 2:48 PM, Mr Panda said:

i think they should add alot of the paint skins

they work but they look different

still work tho

It is no longer allowed, the rules state:

Excessive Save Editing - Kick / Ban

Modifying your vehicle to include car parts on your truck or truck parts on your car. This includes paintjobs.

See the other rules here: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/115-in-game-rules/

Edited by SingingTurnip
Added a rule and a link to other rules.

signature.png

I'd rather see the team focus on better things like developing the economy system. The game is a trucking sim, not car driving sim. Just be happy you have a car to drive.

If you really want it, I'm sure there are some SP mods you can try out :)

Edited by Central_Processing_Cat

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.