Should Be Banned or Not?

EG0611

Hello guys,

So today I reported a player who was driving recklessly via forum. Report rejected due to "not deserve punishment" so I talked with Mr. Vodka about it and he also said that, that guy did not deserve a punishment.

So I respect their decisions. Me or someone else did not get any damage or my or someone else's game enjoy did not corrupt. But I wonder what community thinks about it. According to you, this guy deserves a ban or not?

Video (sound is muted due to live radio): 

Me or someone else did not get any damage or my or someone else's game enjoy did not corrupt.

You just answered your own question.

Also as puncake said video doesn't show much evidence, If he would have rammed you and cutted you off the road, Then a ban would have been the answer. Id say hes just another keyboard warrior trying to stay in lane or maybe was driving+texting someone (wild assumption) may not be true but He does not deserve a ban

@Owl sorry but i may sound rude to you, Speeding is not a bannable offence 

@MrHarv

I'm sorry, but please read the in-game rules before posting. You should know them as a team member. Where did I say it was a bannable offence? I said it was against the rules.

"While Driving in ETS2MP, users are required to follow the European Traffic laws" - Quote from the In-game rules.

Seriously Owl you are "that" obsessive to speeding?

Not really, I don't always follow the limits; but if I would get rammed when speeding, I'd not report them because the accident could've been avoided by me following the speed limits. 

"Don't throw stones if you live in a house of glass."

But He's also an admin :P

@Owl, my reply about the admins having final word was for that:

Even if it's against the rules, we can't ban every single player for every minor rule that they break

Ofc admins can't, but in this case he wanted that guy banned for something that he could've avoided. The admin decision in thise case were correct, no doubt about that. My firt post may have been a little bit wrongfully typed, because I don't have anything against the admins regarding this. 

Thank you for reading, Owl

Just to add: we won't ban someone for driving 10 kph above the limit displayed on the GPS or marked on a sign on the road, we only ban if they cause issues due to their speed or if they are speedhacking.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

I couldn't see anything ban-worthy in the video. Maybe, in an ideal system the driver could get a warning - memo about being careful when lanechanging around other drivers, but in the current situation of MP I think it's pretty unnecessary.

signature.png

hahah  im so confused  people  like this > http://plays.tv/video/5626275f1816ed9145/ramming?from=userget ban  and  reported 

but  your  one  mate  is  nothing  much  like   what  i see   on the server but  i tell use what  the  interesting  news i  got told  by  most  of the new user  like to  go  on eu3  or  any  other  servers that has  no admin  only  because  so they can brake the  road rules  i have seen  what actually  happens  in does server its more  like  ep at  bit  or so 

76561198098873827.png

@OP : You haven't kept a safe distance from the truck in front of you. You had enough time to see the guy was driving on all lanes at once (maybe lag, maybe keyboard driving, maybe 10 years old, doesn't matter) , and yet, you tried to overtake him in a risky way (see 0:35 - 0:40 in your video).

For me, the guy you're trying to report, is obviously not the best driver out there, but you didn't even try to avoid accidents.

Don't get me wrong, i'm not saying you're a bad driver, but when you play this game like an arcade one, you can't come and complain that someone else is not driving realistically. 

stvsmaller_zps107050c2.png

Doing the Multiplayer Hardcore Challenge on the Europe #2 Server - Currently level 15

Also don't forget that there are also new player on the server.
In Germany we say "Übung macht den Meister." - which means that training makes you getting a master.

And also as the others befor said...
He was just a little bit crossing the lanes which could happen to everyone.

Archived