Wat does ruin your ride?

TRUCK NINJA BREAD

I have had one today. Ready to undock in the UK after a 1000 kilometres ride...

tick-icone-6713-96.pngHeadlights on.

tick-icone-6713-96.pngLight indicator of making a turn.

tick-icone-6713-96.pngChecked my mirrors (again)

... Then my trailer gets rammed because it was a busy dock and somebody with no trailer wanted to turn the corner faster then i did causing my trailer going underground.

17% damage on my trailer.

You can bet i was extremely pissed dissappointed. Especially i have driven over 1000 kilometres without any damage.

My question to you: what does ruin your ride?

(Yes, i am new. Waves.)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was on Eu2 today for a while. I was in England. I was heading north to one of the docks, not Europort. Driver on the wrong side of the road. I turn right to avoid him. He turns right and slams into me. 100% damage to truck. 31% damage to load. He continues on while I am stuck with a dead truck on the highway. 129,000 dollars to repair. 12,000 for the penalty to drop the load. 

What was most annoying was I had just done a 2000km trip from Hungary to wherever I was in England. I got nearly 120,000 for the trip which put me over the million mark. The repairs dropped me back under the million mark.

I don't remember what I was carrying but I remember I was headed for Bergen.

That is a day ruiner.

My ruiner of the day was last week when i started on eu#5.

I thought it was a speed limited server and drove with 90 km/h with my 80k paycheck towards my destination. When 2 trucks from the side of the highway rammed me 2 twice because they liked to play need for speed with trucks.

My truck and trailer were that badly damaged i could have said goodbye to the 80k paycheck and became less then 45k if i could remember right.

I was really pissed when that happend

When your happily driving along and everything is great then suddenly that player who was in front of you slams on the brakes out of no where and you have to do some brake slamming yourself and hope you stop in time. "Oh (swear word). Stop.. STOP TRUCK STOP"    

Biomass driver of Stobart Trucking VTC

I have had one today. Ready to undock in the UK after a 1000 kilometres ride...

tick-icone-6713-96.pngHeadlights on.

tick-icone-6713-96.pngLight indicator of making a turn.

tick-icone-6713-96.pngChecked my mirrors (again)

... Then my trailer gets rammed because it was a busy dock and somebody with no trailer wanted to turn the corner faster then i did causing my trailer going underground.

17% damage on my trailer.

You can bet i was extremely pissed dissappointed. Especially i have driven over 1000 kilometres without any damage.

My question to you: what does ruin your ride?

(Yes, i am new. Waves.)

Since I'm new I have to say people ramming into trucks, i've even seen people driving up the wrong side of the road and swerving all over the place which ruins it for everyone. I've only been playing a few days and i've witnessed all of these things and probably many more over time. I had a trailor also yesterday and someone rammed right into the back of me, the load was worth around £27,000 and by the time I got there I ended up with £2000, I was mad about it also. I'm now taking video evidence of anyone ramming me or trying to troll because it ruins the whole experience for everyone. If I ever hit someone on the road it will be by accident, I haven't yet but if there was a way to transfer money and pay for the damage I would do that, that might also be a good option to put in the game.

definitely the trolls or the guys who cant drive for the life of them and either take turns so wide they hit you while youre sat at the junction and blame you for being in their way, or the guys who don't understand what brakes are, to the guys who obviously don't have the optional extra called indicators fitted to their trucks and so brake suddenly right in front of you so you have to take avoiding action and probably wreck. I had a guy who for over 300 miles never used his indicators once, as I went to pass him on a straight bit of road he ran me off the road into a ditch where I ended up on my side with 55% damage and him saying something about, stop speeding on this road, in the chat when I was doing 56MPH as I got along side him while he was doing about 40MPH on a 62MPH road, that ruins the day really.

ping matters.

average ping goes to 500ms and I get a ping kick every 5 minutes. This is not very multiplayer.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

I was on Eu2 today for a while. I was in England. I was heading north to one of the docks, not Europort. Driver on the wrong side of the road. I turn right to avoid him. He turns right and slams into me. 100% damage to truck. 31% damage to load. He continues on while I am stuck with a dead truck on the highway. 129,000 dollars to repair. 12,000 for the penalty to drop the load. 

What was most annoying was I had just done a 2000km trip from Hungary to wherever I was in England. I got nearly 120,000 for the trip which put me over the million mark. The repairs dropped me back under the million mark.

I don't remember what I was carrying but I remember I was headed for Bergen.

That is a day ruiner.

Press ESC,go to load and save.click show auto save,load the top auto save and you will be back undamaged only a 1 or 2 miles back,at least you you can finish your trip undamaged 

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

I ruin my own ride.

I'm a noob who tries to be considerate of my surroundings.

Real professionals only see how big, mighty and great they themselves are compared to "others" who are mere peasants. This in other words, is called "confidence".

to be fair, those guys are the real noobies, the ones who only care about how fast, how heavy and how big their engine and loads are, real pros will take a low powered truck and haul the heaviest load across the map without once complaining or getting in an accident, I mean I drive a 490HP scania streamline 4x2 and I haul from Stockholm all the way to budpest and back with 25t before now, besides real pros don't mind if they get scratches and dings on their truck, its just battle scars showing that you drive hard.

Archived