Wat does ruin your ride?

TRUCK NINJA BREAD

Drivers on EU1 with light loads trying to pass you then need to pull off the motorway as you approach an off ramp and just turn into you rather than braking and going behind. I still don't get why people try to pass so much on EU1 when depending on hills and load weight you can never pass people once up to speed :)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all these trolls outside there alone today ill lost ~75.000€ in 6 tours...

Yours sincerely                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            was my comment helpful? like it... thanks!

CRYHACK

Guys... its Truck Simulation and not Need for Speed.

Please follow all the rules and drive respectfully.

Steam:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/CRYHACK

do not add me without a good reason.

4979233181.png

got another one for you:

People overtaking in tight corners without good visible sight.

Had that last week. that was on EU#3 on a national road towards hamburg (not the highway)

dirtbagcrossinglinescorner_zpsnfc2t9xy.g

People like these deserve to be fined or something. Crossind souble lines and a blind corner.

I was driving the speed limit.

^Sure, Megadeth's good. but Metallica's better. ;)

Another thing that ruins any ride, a thing that seems to be fixed since it hasn't happened to me in a while, is when trailers spawn with 100% damage ._.

This used too as well for me however I also haven't seen this issue in a while however people spawning in and going through people as they haven't loaded seems to be a new issue

Forgetting to clutch coming to a stop/setting off -_- still getting used to my wheel. Other than that, I tend to go quiet routes so I don't really meet many trolls etc :D

tick.png If someone has helped you, be sure to give them rep ^  

.:: Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum rules  |  In-game rules ::.

fooe6764pi8y.png

Cf4QKob.png   Almighty moderator of the Forums   Cf4QKob.png

The real question is where do you start with this list lol,

You have:

- De Sync

- General Lag

- Trolls on wrong side of road

- Trolls that block

- "" that think it is funny to race on a highway 

- "" Trolls on right side of highway that think it is fun to ram, shunt, block

- So on and so forth 

The list is endless 

Just one more too add, Minor errors caused by your own faults - Things that happened that very well shouldn't because of a seconds lapse in concentration 

People that leave their high beams on when coming in the opposite direction. That really annoys me as the lights are really bight. I turn mine off.

Also the de-sync and low fps in rotterdam. Yes I do know I could avoid that area but sometimes I just NEED to go through there.

Add me on steam HERE if you wish. Just message me saying that you found me from the ETS2MP Forum.

Have Not uploaded many of my deliveries as waiting for STVTC TruckLive.

signature.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived