This guy picked the wrong person to play with :D

Inthernet

Thanks for banning him for 5 days admins  From experience, it's a 1 day ban if it's a single incident so thanks for taking into account his persistence.  It makes being patient, filling up my hard drive and overclocking for the encode worth it.  I do feel for the less fortunate like AJ who are less fortunate in computer specs and/or internet connection.  It was only 3 years ago that I only had 3mbps upload or so.

i record  and report  but there are those times were like  my rec  is not  on so i takes  pics   so yea  just  report  it  on forums and  you should  be ok but  1 question so i reported a user  and he was  ban  them i saw  him again  wrong way when  i looked at his ets2mp profile  said ban  so  what does that mean 

76561198098873827.png

My upload speeds are ~100 kbps, lol. I have to record at toaster quality to even upload something in a fair amount of time

Mine are about the same, if I get time I'll toy around with handbrake and make a quick how-to. I've been able to make high quality 30 min videos (anime, for my psp - mkv files as mines modded and can play them) under 60mb YouTube shouldn't have a problem with them either.

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

^

well he haven't been banned before so i would call that a bit hard IMO 

he would reach 1 month if he had like 5 bans ;)

Excuse me, WTF. Dude recorded 4 MINUTES OF RAMMING and rammer got 5 days because it's his first ban? You're funny. I recorded two guys ramm into me, once each, one had bans (2 IIRC) the other one didn't. Both got 2 weeks long ban. You should give him at least that month if not three.

Smooth shiftin brothers

^

well he haven't been banned before so i would call that a bit hard IMO 

he would reach 1 month if he had like 5 bans ;)

To me it's kinda meaningless whether or not he has been banned yet. Fact is this player is making himself lots of fun trolling other players by trying to ram them on purpose. Not just once, but again and again. So it's quite obvious this player isn't 'playing' ETS2MP for purposes of enjoying the sim, but just to disrupt and annoy other players. In my eyes the only way to deal with these kind of people is by giving them punishments that hurt them, like one month ban or something similar. It would be ok to be a bit less strictly with minor offenses, but this was by far no minor offense! So stop these soft treatment of trolls who obviously give a damn about other players and start to give them punishments that accord to their behaviour! Otherwise it's just like an invitation for trolls to keep on doing this!

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

• 3 weeks later...

Archived