marco6158

I made a little map to show dangerous areas in ETS2 MP

There has been a massive spike in players in Bergen and Oslo, so I think that the high density status for Oslo that was removed a year ago should be reinstated for Oslo and Bergen. 

Consider marking Stavanger in green too due to the heavy amounts of traffic there. 

Kalmar is no longer a peaceful city and should be marked grey - there is on average about 10 - 15 players there now. 

I update the map on a long term, not on temporary trends like Bergen-Oslo road (or like the road near Paris when the update with updated France was released).

The update with doubles has just released, everyone wants to try them, if it won't change in the next few weeks I'll update the map, otherwise it will stay as it's now.

Actually, all of the highways in Denmark would I consider as Medium Danger, as there's always activity, and it's normal to experience a rammer/troll as they don't expect that many players to record up there, as there is down at Calais/Duisburg.

Hello, the map is updated, but it still needs some work. I need to make some fixes with colors and finish up some things.

I cannot write which roads are dangerous in Italy yet because I don't have the DLC, so for now it stays like it is now.

This is a neat map thanks for making this. Just wanted to add that the area around Hannover is pretty wild as well as the actual town. There is a default player garage there, anyway.

• Like 1