What do you guys think about buses, in ETS/ATS?

Brakes

I think it brings in some more diversity in terms of the vehicles available to users. It also opens opportunities for drivers to use Dbus or Trucky's bus system, which makes this more interesting. 

I do hope to see some more buses added to ETS2MP or ATSMP and looking forward to trying out the update soon. 

banner

I think that adding buses to TruckersMP is a great idea. There would then be three different vehicle types; car, truck, bus. It will encourage other players who are interested in bus simulation to join TruckersMP, and with those three vehicle types combined, the roads will be much more busier (more activity) which is exactly what the project needs. Fusing multiple simulations into one.

I think it's a great idea. And brings me variety in to the game ?

Truckerdan_TMP 906937730502635591.webp.7eb46450b33ca3e7bad682894f0e498b.webp

Steam | Discord ->1960271399_DiscordName.png.02554d2750c1feab7678feff1a0c021b.png

Screenshot_239.png.6c251c9b3241fd7c9916ef8da367d476.png

Reports | Feedback | TMP Rules | Appeal | Support

Buses in TMP ...

Since this game has its origins in buses ...

I also think it's good that buses also belong in the professional driver's life. Trucks are often modified and used as buses and buses as trucks.

So why not in TMP? Clear YES!

I would also like to implement transporters and configure "small orders" here. This is how vans also make sense!

Hey!

I honestly see big potential in it. I doubt SCS Software will ever add buses to ETS2 themselves, simply because it wouldn't make sense from their PoV, and so this is something even more unique to us and most definitely adds more variation on the roads. I'm looking forward to how things will evolve ? 

Kind regards,

Inklink

TruckersMP GM + CML

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

I think that it's a great addition ! Who was in the same situation like me ? I played DBus World, and I tried Trucky's feature about Bus Line Manager. I read newsletter and Q&A on Trucky Website. It was mentioned that this feature was supported by TMP. But it's false ! It's only for Singleplayer mode ! So it will be a great thing for people who played DBus or Trucky, especially if TMP will use a part of DBus. 

Moreover, the bus as Patreon vehicle was a great moment ! So I can't wait the release date !

I think it can be a nice feature! I love to see new content and I think it is a nice new feature that a lot of players would enjoy. ?

Eng:

I think I'm the real one, when it isn't true then don't say it to others! ?

GER:

Ich glaube ich bin der Echte, wenn nicht, dann sag's keinem weiter psssssst ?

Archived