Jump to content
ZakYeen

Where will your ProMods HQ be?

Recommended Posts

Made this thread for people to tell where they will be basing their HQs out of, so we can see which city/town is more popular than others! 

 

For me, I'll be basing my company, Tiernan Logistics LTD, out of Wexford in Ireland, that is until there's an update to bring more towns to Ireland and I'll hopefully be able to headquarter my company in my home town! :D

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

3 hours ago, ZakYeen said:

For me, I'll be basing my company, Tiernan Logistics LTD, out of Wexford in Ireland, that is until there's an update to bring more towns to Ireland and I'll hopefully be able to headquarter my company in my home town! :D

Looks like there is more to Ireland, than just Wexford, but I don't know which cities have garages.

Take a look at this map if you have never tried, or don't have promods installed at a moment, it can provide some preview of what to expect:

Promods Europe

 

If I will start from scratch, certainly it will not be anywhere in UK, becuase I just can't  properly drive with right hand drive trucks, I would get forced to for few innitial quick jobs.

It looks like my home city is on the map - Trnava, Slovakia 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Granite said:

Looks like there is more to Ireland, than just Wexford, but I don't know which cities have garages.

Yeah, there is, but the southern parts of Ireland, such as Cork, Waterford and Kilkenny aren't, hence why I located in Wexford :3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/10/2019 at 8:36 AM, ZakYeen said:

Made this thread for people to tell where they will be basing their HQs out of, so we can see which city/town is more popular than others! 

 

For me, I'll be basing my company, Tiernan Logistics LTD, out of Wexford in Ireland, that is until there's an update to bring more towns to Ireland and I'll hopefully be able to headquarter my company in my home town! :D

 

i'm staying in Milano recently, maybe will move it to Barcelona 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...