Nikonuu

Voice Navigation. Will you use it or nah ?

Voice Navigation, will you use it or nah ?  

163 members have voted

1. 1. Voice Navigation, will you use it or nah ?

• Yes of course
    • Nah i`ll pass

I think it's purely personal volunteer.Now that the team has developed voice navigation。 Behind this is the result of how many days and nights of hard work have been spent.So I think the truck driver that needs to be used can turn on and use it.Truck drivers who are not accustomed to using this voice navigation can choose to turn him off.:)

Guest Tristan [FR]

Hello,

I think it's a very good feature so I will surely use it (maybe not every time), but well as I lack of time it's still difficult to play. :wacko:

I'm not a big fan of this new navigation voice. 

They do not really sound like a real voice navigation sounds like. For example the google navigation voice.

And to be honest I kinda find them annoying. Anyway, It's up to you if you gonna use it or not. ^^

Regards, LetFresh

Use the new features and leave your feedbacks boys. Let them know, what to do next. This content adding another realistic feel. Gratz. 

Guest IST`QuewıN`

Hello I don't prefer to use voice navigation in the game It bothers me while listening to music

I like the way it works for me, and while it has a few bugs (didn't tell me to go to a particular ramp a few times) it seems pretty well made. One thing I DID notice about the  young female voice, I am sure it is not completely computer generated. I definitely heard it give a sniff during a direction!