Nikonuu

Is the Italia DLC worth getting now ?

Italy is in my opion hands down the best DLC. i often find myself going from name what ever location you want. to italy. and doing several smaller jobs in italy before heading back to a other county. somehow i often end up there just don't know how i keep finding jobs that keep going there. like the game knows i like going there.

Posted (edited)

@NuckraiN Sure? Why would you say that? Don't you know that there's a stats page where people can see the REAL situation? 

ON TOPIC: I think that all map DLCs are worth buying. It's all about how badly you want them, you can pay full to get them right after release or just wait until Steam has offers with discounts. I see that now the Italy DLC is on promotion (offer ends tomorrow) with a 70% discount. I already have it, but it's a good moment to get it if you don't.

Edited by FernandoCR [ESP]
Corrected ending date of the offer

Italian route is clam and relaxing and such good views and will be worth the money specially in discount 

In my opinion, Italia extension is the greatest DLC in ETS2. Don't even think about it.

On 7/8/2019 at 4:49 PM, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

@NuckraiN Sure? Why would you say that? Don't you know that there's a stats page where people can see the REAL situation? 

Reveal hidden contents

ON TOPIC: I think that all map DLCs are worth buying. It's all about how badly you want them, you can pay full to get them right after release or just wait until Steam has offers with discounts. I see that now the Italy DLC is on promotion (offer ends tomorrow) with a 70% discount. I already have it, but it's a good moment to get it if you don't.

No man I mean people barely play in DLC maps.