NotSoFancyFox

/fix for owned trailers.

Name: /fix fixes owned trailers.

Description: The /fix command fixes the trailer you are hauling if it belongs to you. (Not necessarily the cargo inside)

Example Images: Nope

Why should it be added: I feel if the /fix command fixes your truck then it should fix your owned trailers too, as they belong to you as well. Also it would save money in repairs.

Thanks for reading, any comment is appreciated.

• Upvote 9
  • Confused 1

Hey there,

Please update your suggestion in order to follow our suggestion format. Without one, your suggestion would be declined soon.

I think that the /fix command for vehicles already accommodated the needs of players sufficiently.

IIRC, its main purpose was to avoid the need to teleport to a repair shop. As a damaged trailer can still be pulled with a repaired truck, I do not agree to your suggestion.

• Upvote 1

I fully support this suggestion. +1

Many players do not want to pull in a fully damaged load or trailer when it’s not their fault. It’s a great idea and would definitely benefit those who do not want to F7 just to fix our own trailers.

Plus, I’d love to be able to fix my truck and trailer at the same time besides needing to F7. I can understand if the loads are not included.

I don't agree with the suggestion.because/fix   Command, you can repair the truck,There is no need to repair the trailer,If your truck and trailer are badly damaged, F7 can repair it                                                                                                                                                 greetings

I don't agree with /fix trailer, /fix truck is enough, player lag will let other truck bump trailer, but most player use own trailer, so I think /fix trailer is bad idea

There is no need to have the /fix to repair your trailer. If someone has intentionally caused significant damage to your trailer, you can use an autosave to 'roll back' prior to the incident.

As far as I'm concerned the /fix should only be used to negate 'trollish' behaviour and not to give you infinite free repairs.

F7 represents being towed to the nearest garage (at a cost) so that necessary repairs to your vehicle can be carried out & paid for.

Normal repairs should always be paid for.
Damage over the normal wear & tear can be averted by changing or improving a persons driving style.

25 minutes ago, Thub42 said:

There is no need to have the /fix to repair your trailer. If someone has intentionally caused significant damage to your trailer, you can use an autosave to 'roll back' prior to the incident.

As far as I'm concerned the /fix should only be used to negate 'trollish' behaviour and not to give you infinite free repairs.

F7 represents being towed to the nearest garage (at a cost) so that necessary repairs to your vehicle can be carried out & paid for.

Normal repairs should always be paid for.
Damage over the normal wear & tear can be averted by changing or improving a persons driving style.

There is no need to repair your trailer...
I don't agree with this idea, sorry.

Hmmm Well not that if the trailer is damage its gonna be difficult to haul or anything like that but to have the peace of mind when someone nice damages it for you it would be nice to just /fix and it fixes both truck and the trailer  to just have that peace of mind 0% damage :rolleyes: yea +1

The Fix command has been added to the game for players' needs because it gets hard to move when the vehicle gets damaged, but the trailer is not in question, but the trailer can move easily, no matter how damaged it is.

Best Regards

-0zann-