mwl4

0.2.2.6.0 Released

@BlackSkill New physics, with the snow mod or with recent game updates, are not "the worst thing", they are not even bad. In fact, I find them amazing. The problem is not the changes to physics, it's the players who don't know how to deal with them and keep driving as if TMP were a racing game. I drove a 2000+ Km job, with all Winter effects enabled (snow falling, slippery roads) and didn't crash one single time.

It's the same that happens when someone complains about the cars being a bad thing. It's not the cars, it's most of the players driving them. Same with more demanding physics, it's not the stability, the suspension, the braking, it's the players who can't adapt to the new conditions.

• Like 8
  • True Story 2

6 hours ago, Woerki (GER) said:

@Lbs207,

in the last years there had been in TAB-settings a mod-section where you can deactivate it (after it a restart is needed).

I was talking about allowing people to keep it all year. Because other parts of the world do not have winter in the same time as this mod is available.

This winter mod is not working. Added it to my documents/ETS2MP/MOD and it's not showing in the mods list under truckers mp. 

On 1/7/2019 at 10:04 AM, k8cpa said:

Here's is a video to prove it's not working

We can hear that you have a really mature voice, but come on, how many times have people told you that these mods (Winter mod that you are trying to install) are different with workshop mods... Please think properly before making a pointless video. No offense.

17 hours ago, LagOfMyLife said:

We can hear that you have a really mature voice, but come on, how many times have people told you that these mods (Winter mod that you are trying to install) are different with workshop mods... Please think properly before making a pointless video. No offense.

Just click countine and the wintermod is active.. 

Guest Ro_Dimitri

Thank you   

Guest Tim_

Thanks for the Mod!