[ARCHIVED]How To Properly Report Users

Darth Wazawai

How much i can delay the report from the happening of the crash,block etc?

As long as you have evidence and the steam ID i dont think admins really care about time frame ;)

When i get time I'll try cleaning it up a little (seems crowded to me)

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
The Steam ID can be gotten from the spawning log.Open the log and use the search/find (Ctrl+F) function. Search the users name and compare it to the time of the incident. Reason why, is because you might find another user in game with the same name.The Steam ID is after the "|" as shown below

May i sugest an update?

Change the part about finding steam id in the log, with ets2mp id, since the steam id isn't shown any more.

Also, the report format should be updated to fit the new id's.

It should also link to this usefull link, to get steam id's, from an ets2mp id : http://api.ets2mp.com/player/ , so that we, the players, can help make the admins duty a bit easier ;)

And, writing on a cell, can cause some problems with formating..... sorry

Edited by Noraf
  • Upvote 2

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "

May i sugest an update?

Change the part about finding steam id in the log, with ets2mp id, since the steam id isn't shown any more.

Also, the report format should be updated to fit the new id's.

It should also link to this usefull link, to get steam id's, from an ets2mp id : http://api.ets2mp.com/player/ , so that we, the players, can help make the admins duty a bit easier ;)

And, writing on a cell, can cause some problems with formating..... sorry

i like the idea, but... several occasions i've experienced people having whichever name they desire on steam, and the account they link to here, gets called something entirely different..

example:

"steam" linked to "ets2mp" - "Superman Awesome" linked to "b00000000"

nawh, get the steamid back in those spawn logs - but that's just my opinion of it..

76561198006173090.png

Simulator games non-stop!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...