Eßłįs-Bakhtiyari

What's new in Update 1.34?

Who knows whats comes next :D Maybe a new truck , maybe new small DLC , maybe small changes in game maybe maybe maybe 

I guess there may be the new MAN, some further map reworks and easier implementation of the new physics in 1.33, surrounding that I assume there will be a new tuning pack which I would guess will be either Volvo or MAN.

Sorry I’m not that smart when it comes to tech . I’ve seen some say that direct x11 May come in a update in the near future. My question is what does that mean and what will it improve ? 

Thanks for your reply :wacko:

23 hours ago, Andreea RO said:

Maybe increase FPS, add more national roads and new trucks!  :love:

Performance scaling works perfect in recent updates. Dunno where you're coming from.

17 minutes ago, tattytate said:

Sorry I’m not that smart when it comes to tech . I’ve seen some say that direct x11 May come in a update in the near future. My question is what does that mean and what will it improve ? 

Thanks for your reply :wacko:

...generally speaking, how your hardware handles the game. Most of newer GPUs bring features, specific to the DX11 api, when supported by a game, as a result, you can squeeze extra framerate for "no added price", you know.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1