Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Мохаммад  афзони

What's new in Update 1.34?

Recommended Posts

To be honest in 1.34 the new Man and Renault should come as they have been around for a while. Also it would be lovely if they reworked England as I believe that England does not look realistic. :3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/14/2019 at 10:35 AM, Rico™ said:

To be honest in 1.34 the new Man and Renault should come as they have been around for a while. Also it would be lovely if they reworked England as I believe that England does not look realistic. :3

 

I think soon SCS could potentially do a UK DLC with reworked London, roads like M1, M25, and new cities with Ireland. Don't quote me but I think it could go along the lines of this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Besttrucker498 said:

 

I think soon SCS could potentially do a UK DLC with reworked London, roads like M1, M25, and new cities with Ireland. Don't quote me but I think it could go along the lines of this.

Yep i guess, it would look really nice  ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Tim_

I hope the MAN Euro 6 is released 

And an Volvo Tuning Pack would be very very nice! -_-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In my opinion in 1.34 ets2:

 

Detours (as in ATS) 

Second part of refreshed Germany

The addition of special transport routes

 

edit: 

Detours will not be in 1.34 - only later.

 

+ there are many indications that there will be a new MAN E6

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest died

I think it would be an update to trucks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/19/2018 at 2:04 AM, ScaniaFan89 said:

That's my trail of thought too, place your bets on the TGX coming as part of it

 

It will be as there is a teaser of the MAN TGX Euro 6 by SCS Software on YouTube name "Lights in the Dark" and it's about the MAN igniting its engine possible new sounds too for the MAN TGX Euro 6.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Besttrucker498 said:

 

It will be as there is a teaser of the MAN TGX Euro 6 by SCS Software on YouTube name "Lights in the Dark" and it's about the MAN igniting its engine possible new sounds too for the MAN TGX Euro 6.

The old TGX had better get a facelift too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello There {IR.G}Mohammad.afz,

 

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

 

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

 

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...