Prime

Satisfaction survey results

Fantastic report. Thank you all who were involved for aggregating so much data and presenting it like this. Quality work though and through.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Overall the results turned out as expected.

I would have loved to get some idea about the individual suggestions at the very end of the questionnaire, possibly boiled town to the 3–5 most frequently mentioned thoughts in order to get an idea if other members of the community have similar concerns.

Website reports is clearly in bad shape and I agree. It's either double their work on dealing with reports or have another team to focus only on website reports so GMs can focus on servers, improve simulation, and reduce in-game reports.

• Upvote 1

Thank you so much for creating this information! I am very happy about the ideas & goals like the "new" report system and changes in the in game activity of game moderators! 

Great, TMP! Big thanks to the whole Team of #TruckersMP! I am looking forward! :)

Edited by grundi2601
Bug -> Big (spelling mistake)
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Flindix said:

The results were just as I expected. Game and website reports are not working properly, specially in-game reports.

As I've watched a stream from a game mod, simple answer: yes. In-game reports are just too much for the current amount of game mods. Sadly. But I bet the staff will work on a solution and fix this. :)

I am impressed. This survey was a professional work and the team came to the right conclusions.

Looking forward to see the improvements. :)

Guest ByMertt

So much data:wub: