How many bans do you have?  

128 members have voted

1. 1. How many bans do you have?

• None
    • 10+

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first was probably a real misunderstanding. Me and my friend wanted to help a person that was stuck behind the road, so we drove off the road, and tried to push him, and so on. Then I got banned for reckless driving...

The second time, I didnt even knew that I was banned, I discovered that about a week later... It said that I had been driving on the wrong side on EU1, at 22.53, but at this time, I always played on EU2... So, yeh...

Also known as Swedish_Trucker

Proud member of Stobart Trucking VTC

#keepgoingoldskool B):truestory:

Well...... If you go to my Truckersmp Profile you would have seen more than there are today, cause I got many Bansbymistake. The first you see was trolling (learnt my lesson) the second is useless traffic (europoort with car) third was change tag (One Admin read it to me and said nothing, so I thought it was allowed, but then the 2nd Admin reminded me) the forth was a solution of a faulty Controller and being too fast( I couldn't brake properly so I went past on the right, but I have no Proof) and the new one is a solution of a faulty Controller (It was another one tho)

I just realised how much of a black sheep I am

First, the title should be "How many bans did you get?", because it's in the past. So, according to the title "How many bans do you have", if you're not currently banned, it would count as zero lol.

Second, I've never got banned. But I can't deny that I did many things that could get myself in troubles, naming a few like reckless driving, driving out of bounds and abusing NCZ when exiting repairs. That was several months ago when I was fooling around with a friend of mine.

But I want to keep that behind and drive like a gentleman.

KkdaC1b.png

On 07/01/2017 at 6:32 AM, Kravaty said:

i have none

and if anyone says its not none they can shush

It's Not none though krav, even if they are unactive.

^ @MISLcz It depends how you see it. Let's say you got banned 3 times around September 2015, then you get banned in October in 2016, you won't get 1 month ban. Although, all in a period of under 365 days, "4th" ban is 1 month, "5th" is 3 months, and "6th" is perma ban. The 4th, 5th and 6th ban are referring to the number of bans in the last 365 days.

KkdaC1b.png

Archived