Another Car in MP

Hello Everybody! I have a suggestion for an new Car in the Multiplayer! So much people like Audi, and Audi have great cars. I would like, that an Developer adds an Audi A4 Car.

Suggestion Name: Audi A4 2007 1.9 TDI
Suggestion Description: It's an another car for Multiplayer, because one car is not much fun. I like Audi A4 Edition, like so much other players.

Any example images: (big Pictures!)

- Front of the Car: AUDI-A4-Avant-2-0-T-FSI--2006-2008-.jpg

- Back of the Car: AUDIA4Avant-1590_5.jpg

- Interior of the Car. audi-a4-avant-2_0-tdi-140-pk-pro-line-17

(The Interior hasn't the original Radio)

Why should it be added? 

One Car is a little bit boring. So let's just add an second car, you need only to change the skin of the scout car. You can Name Audi to Auti.

It will be really cool if theres my favourite Car in the best Game Client: Multiplayer. I have this car myself.

Yeah, ETS2 is an trucking game, but traffic, without cars, is boring. One more Car in the game would be great!

Best regards,

KmunBiene

I do like this idea and would really love if TMP added more cars, especially an Audi, it would be great and as we cannot have AI in mp it would be great to have that variation with the cars rather then them all being the same, as you said they could just change the skin (if thats even possible) and then have it appear at some companies and the Scout in others (instead of the Scout being in every dealer) Its a great idea but sadly it will not happen. It took them a long time to make the Scout and they are not going to spend a long time to make another one, they have alot more important things to focus on. This has been suggested and rejected a few times. We can always hope that sometime in the future they might change their mind but I highly doubt we will ever see another type of car in MP :( At least we do have a car in MP :)

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

we dont need to add any cars in MP, the car we have in MP was not made for players, but for some reason developers decided to let everyone drive it in EU2, that was very questionable decision in my opinion, if you dont want to drive a truck in truck simulator, you can go to singleplayer and use mods to drive car/bus or whatever you want to drive, but not in MP

• Upvote 1

The car took a long time to add and make. A year I believe. You're also forgetting most likely we won't get the licensing for Audi so it won't be an Audi. People have suggested more cars and it has been rejected a few times. It takes time and just be grateful there is a car overall. 

• Upvote 1

Regards,

Nameless Ghoul.

Player Reports: https://truckersmp.com/reports

Ban Appeal: https://truckersmp.com/appeals

Game Rules: https://truckersmp.com/rules

@KmunBiene is not that simple on just to add a car into the game, yeah of course there are a lot of mods , but there are downsides to that.

1. if the mod is updated due to bugs, then Truckersmp must update it's client which is taken a lot of time actually with updates from SCS

so this is not really realistic to do.

2. Generally 3th party mods won't be added due it can change the gameplay or crashing the game due unseen problems that are accuring.

3. Last and not least if Truckersmp decide to make a car again in the far far future that car is build from scratch and specially made for Truckersmp. 

4. copyrights and license for the name and model, which obviously breaks the rules. 

overal this has been suggested countless times, but hey who use the search function on this forum.

it would be nice to see more varieties of cars, but you have the age old issues of:

-Licensing for the model, shape and badging/names

-The more mods you add to MP, the bigger the Download size will be

-The more mods you add to MP, the longer it will take for an Update to be released when the games update

-You will need a dedicated mod author to work side by side with MP to create the mod in the first place

-As with the Scout, you can see it taking up to 2 years for a mod to be created for MP like the Scout was

-You will still have the problem of bad brakes, idiot drivers and lag.

If you can get around these issues, then go ahead and let MP make the car for you :D

I agree with you, once you start driving in MP, single players turns a bit boring.

As no AI traffic, i really prefer 2 or 3 dummy drivers in a car instead of no one around, even, I think would be great have even more kinds of vehicles. ( cmon SCS)

I mean, I cant see nowhere trucks alone in the road that don't have to skilling to survive from other vehicles.

In that context, of course its appreciable have 2 o 3 models instead of one, maybe devs that have more range than common admins can patrol on a black SUV ;)

If everybody says, that it takes too long to make an second car, so, i am able to make that car. Ialready maked an car mod, an skoda fabia. So if everybody says yes, so im able to start making the car. Only if you want. And Singelplayer is boring. Im feeling alone.

^ It's not the matter of actually making the car, it's the matter of adding the car to MP. It took them 1 year to add the car into MP and they have said they will never do it again. So I don't see this happening. The game is call ETS 2 / ATS for a reason, you drive trucks not cars. We already have one, that's good enough.

Ok... im mad that the car can't be added..

22 hours ago, Trucking Gekco said:

^ It's not the matter of actually making the car, it's the matter of adding the car to MP. It took them 1 year to add the car into MP and they have said they will never do it again. So I don't see this happening. The game is call ETS 2 / ATS for a reason, you drive trucks not cars. We already have one, that's good enough.

Yeah, so, when it takes to much, we're gonna forget it.

22 hours ago, ZlPPY said:

Preferable would be to remove cars.

No No, a car MUST be. Its boring without an car. And Admins dont have if there wasn't a car an police skin or siren. But the Scout car is also fine.

Can anyone Rejected that?

Yes, when it takes too long to add something... it will be, as you say, "forgotten" about. It's not that they will forget about it, they will still read every single request but if you want to mod your game then play SP, that's what it's for. MP is for driving a truck with players, MP was created for that purpose. MP was not created for racing, trolling, modding and just driving a car around the map. There is already 1 car in MP, be happy with that. The more mods they add the longer the game will take to update and more players will complain because "it's taking too long". You might not mind if it takes 1 year to add something because you're not the one doing it. The TruckersMP team does this all for free, they all have lives outside of this game and they would much rather live their life than slave over a computer to add something yet again. Anything new MUST come from SCS, go tell them to add a car they do this for a living, and even then it might get rejected by SCS because this is a Truck Sim, not a Car Sim. 

23 hours ago, ZlPPY said:

rarely see cars not breaking this or that rule. Then 2min later you pass them over turned, or in an accident.

Preferable would be to remove cars.

If you don't like seeing the cars, play eu1 server. Period. If the handling of the cars were more stable, half of the issues would be solved, till then, record, report. 

@Trucking Gekco Eh, depends on whether people would settle for another "A.I" car, one of the models from the AI in Singleplayer, with a fake name etc and that people are prepared to wait another year or so and are happy to wait longer between updates to MP and have a much bigger download size, if people are, then we should fund someone who is willing to make the car model alongside MP and work to their schedules etc.

What we desperately need is a proper dashboard for the UK dash Variation because im sick of trying to read in KPH, im british, I deal in MPH only, not KPH.

As it has been mentioned; To add vehicles to the game/mod takes time and also needs to get license to use the said vehicle.

If there was a quick and easy solution to this then it could've been added but sadly, everything doesnt come easy

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

Now, a tow truck is plausible since it technically is a truck lol. But, still would need to come from SCS for it to be added and if it does get added what would be the tow trucks purpose. If it was to pick up players in need of service then the tow truck driver would need to be amazing at driving to avoid damage to the others players truck and on top of that if trolls drive the tow trucks they might pick up random players and just start driving, 

• Upvote 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.