Beefy32659_YT

Have Your Say!: Seasonal Mods Yes or No?

Seasonal Mods Yes or No?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Winter Seasonal Mods Yes or No?

2. 2. Spring Seasonal Mods Yes or No?

3. 3. Autumn Seasonal Mods Yes or No?

Seasonal Mods, adds more life to Multiplayer. The game gets more realistic.

• Upvote 2

I'd love to see the winter mod. Especially in the run-up to Christmas, it would be great to see.

Not too bothered about the others, as they wouldn't add much except leafs and frost on the ground, not realty worth in imo.

We NEED the winter mod to make a return.

It wouldn't even be that difficult, a mod-maker would probably give the TMP team permission to use his/her version upon request, so we could always do it that way. It'd give them promotion and is of mutual benefit.

• Upvote 1

It would make tmp a lot more fun. 

I forgot to say earlier that this is something that I have been waiting to be added for a while into ets2 it self as it will make the game more alive 

The only thing is would the tmp team add this in

• Upvote 1

Would be nice to have the seasonal mods put on EU1 all the time as its considered the server for hardcore sims, EU2/3 optional :)

I voted yes for all, it should be in the game as it represents real life. You shouldn't have the option of turning it off as you don't in real life but that is up for debate, I know many will say "I want the option, it's my game" but my opinion is make it happen for everyone without turning it off.

It would be so fun if there was snow in MP and everyone would like it put snow on the trucks and roads and have ai with plows plowing the roads 

• Upvote 1