AbbieGator

Arizona Racetrack

woop, i'm loving it at the race track :D so many people are there. Most fun i've had in this game for a while. I'm glad that there are hardly any rules in place on this race track.

for me it's a place where people can just hang out and do whatever when people are not driving seriously

Thanks for confirming the rules, love racing on the track and chilling out!

Loving the races, Phoenix is an awesome commentator and he organised the events so well. I am glad that you let us race on the track! absolutely brilliant. Except the time @God kept ramming me off the track, I will get my revenge Digital. Some day..... some day.

So as I understand, Racetrack is a place like "Free for All"? I mean people can do whatever they want in there and what happens in Racetrack, stays in Racetrack?

29 minutes ago, EliteGamer0611 said:

So as I understand, Racetrack is a place like "Free for All"? I mean people can do whatever they want in there and what happens in Racetrack, stays in Racetrack?

No, most rules are still active in that area such as insulting, intentional ramming/blocking.

Racing is allowed and accidents can happen, but intentional rulebreaking (ramming on purpose, blocking entrance or parts of the track) is still not allowed and will be punished.

• Upvote 2

Just was there before, lots of "accidents" and lots were there! It's a fun thing to drive around the track with others, or park there and watch.

I saw you there too Clark ;)