AbbieGator

Arizona Racetrack

Had a delivery at the Bitumen just outside the race track this morning. What an absolute nightmare that was! I get that everyone is excited to get on the track, but some common courtesy would still be nice! :D

Guest Azyer

I Wont be able to get in on the action during school holiday or now, i have to wait till september :( RIP Me

Millennium Haulage will try to host a convoy including the racetrack at some point this week... :D

I feel like I need to make a point that blocking is still against the rules and staff can not give you permission to block the road or racetrack from other users shy of an official event.

• Upvote 2

^

what if im blocking on the track by accident for example trying to f7 but its to laggy to it takes time 

Edited by subtlegta
Removed quote from above.Use ^ next time.

^ehmm He meant INTENTIONAL blocking (also I believe you'll get teleported to service by admin or kicked if you don't rescue by yourself before anyone even considers banning you)

• Upvote 2

I'm pretty sure 80% of people on ATSMP are at the racetrack. :D Its really fun, especially with the cars (And I'm so happy the cars still have UK interiors in ATS. :D) and because you see lots of people on their roofs. :lol:

I have no idea how people can do the course with a keyboard, it took me ages to stop flipping over, and I'm using a G29...

Tip: Create a save when you are parked on the SIDE of the track, then if anything happens (Rammed, no fuel) instead of doing F7+Enter, just load the save. ;)

Except the time @God kept ramming me off the track

I never touched you on my screen! :(

Yeah that happens alot, all of a sudden someone in my mirror will go flying off the track, and they probally think I'm a rammer... :(

Anyone else find that other little track in Phoenix and figure out you can get passed one of the road blocks to get up to the Arizona and Utah border where you can see the Utah State sign, a rest spot and also something about zombies on another sign.

On 18/07/2016 at 1:50 PM, Bigdave (GB) said:

One thing I will say is that I highly recommend creating a savefile before going to any of the race tracks. That way, if you do get rammed by another driver, you have a save point from where you can restore your game and carry on as normal.

I do this all the time for exactly those reasons and has been useful!

^

I personally don't race with trailers, it's quite dangerous as one could do a tight turn, the trailer trailing behind can potentially block a portion of the curve, causing others to ram into the trailer

^ Agreed. I've only ever taken a trailer once to the racetrack, and that was the end of a convoy in which we then had a race afterwards (without trailers) :P

• Upvote 1