TruckersMP magazine

MushroomLTU

Magazines are back. I guess.

2018-02-19 - here

There will always be a couple spots in the magazine to advertise your VTC. If you want to advertise, send me a picture to PM containing VTC logo and website link in the logo picture. I'll try to put it in the next magazine.

I'm wondering if you'd like the idea of me sending the magazine to your email, somewhere couple days before I post it here. It's some fun or something. If you'd actually be interested, maybe try sending me a PM with your email, I'll see what I can do.

Note: currently it's only about ETS2, ATS MAYBE soon.

Helped ya? Why not giving me a reputation point? Thanks!

Earth is hexagon.

GTA SA > GTA V

This can be useful in some ways. You can add news about major events, updates, introducing Truck of the week and its owner, little interviews with VTC owners etc. Well, all these can be found in the forum but it may be interesting that we can read all of these, compressed in a magazine.

I'll follow your work, good luck!

Nice work! I can see the potential in this to be great.

May I suggest a few improvements?

• Base your magazine from a style model. For example, use the PC Gamer magazine (or any magazine you want) as a base and put your own twist on it in terms of design, graphics and text.
  • Leave blank space to a minimum, try and fill it with more content (Obviously with this being the first one there is little content). To take up more space, but a border around it.
  • For images, don't stretch them. Make them fill the page without them being stretched, if this can't be achieved then make a collage of photos to fill the page, it will look much better.
  • The more important the content, the more space it will need. Try spreading the content over a two page spread.

I know it seems like I have gone on a bit, but it is worth spending a bit more time with it.

For my A2 English Language coursework I had to create a media text in the form of a magazine article.

BGtdJ9R.jpg

Now that is a magazine article based off the PC Gamer article. Part of our task was to make the article look like it was in the magazine that we chose as our style model. You would probably need to change a few things to make it not look like it was part of another magazine like I did.

1105615.png

MsduciabaA29N7MEu7DlydS4GHo%3D.png

Have a problem with your ban? Make an appeal

Ooooh a magazine...NOICE

Truckers.FM Station Manager and Presenter

16930580_1843345192593150_1506299823_o - Copy.jpg

Some tips I'd like to share after reading both magazines

• Don't rush it, you better release a magazine every 3 weeks/once a month to make sure you have time enough to make it high quality and that it has informative content
  • Create a cover and put the table of contents on a seperate page
  • Check for grammar errors and choice of words.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Great idea, but like a few others have mentioned it would be great to see a professional design for it. :) It may require Photoshop but would be awesome to read with a fancy design with high quality in-game screenshots. http://graphicriver.net has some great templates for magazines. I also prefer the idea of monthly issues.

You could feature some popular events in it, and in the next issue share a few screenshots of them and explain how it was.

And we're back! Soon I will release new magazine. I'll try to keep releasing magazine every week. You can still advertise your VTCs, requirements will be in magazine.

Helped ya? Why not giving me a reputation point? Thanks!

Earth is hexagon.

GTA SA > GTA V

Where are the first 2 magazines? :D

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

Archived