Problems with my country & racism

Hayal_Israeli

As you know many people add put their national's country flags and or the name of their country in their tag name or steam name.

Well I am also proud of my country (Israel) and I also setted my profile photo a flag of Israel and wrote it on the Tag.

Since I did so I started getting a lot of attacks to my truck or insults for it.

Just wondering - Do you have the same problem showing your own countries? 

Any idea to prevent it that doesnt involve to change my profile photo and or name?

Thanks

Do you have video of it, this is unacceptable. Even if they dislike your country they can keep them to themselves and play the game as the community we are. You think negative about a country I bet a lot do, but dont do it here.

I am here to help, I hope I helped in some sort of way.

Come check out my Youtube channel, post videos every 2 days

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcwBdDxIYboOD73dPPZ8SAQ

No matter how, racism is totally unacceptable. Please fill a report over TruckersMP.com and provide a shiny evidence. We will do our best about this.

Everybody prouds of his/her country, flag and nation which is the nature of human being. I am totally support you on this matter.

Happy trucking mate.

In game, we -all of us- are just players. Our country, it doesn't matter. Just like Saraj said, everyone proud of their country and nation, language and culture. It is racism, what they did to you and it is unacceptable. We are have same conditions and rights in game. We are playing a simulation game. They can hate your country but they have to respect to you as a person. 

TruckersMP Retired Team Member  EN/TR

we germans had the same problem in the begining of ets2mp back whan it started.. for a long time we/i got rammed quit alot.. thats why i have a D and not GER in my name and use the tag for other information (like the cb channel im on in ets2 and that im driving after the law - im a hardcore simulation player).

i guess with time this will go away for you too.

i do not think country defines religion.. im german but im not nazi nor am i christ.. im ateist!

you may be jaw.. you may be chris or islam.. i dont care. :)

sysp-73354.png

Is this really the place to ask for that Alexandre ? Hijacking a thread that has nothing to do with it. On subject though i dont see that happening a lot , but again i dont use country flags because of that reason.

People should never insult or hate on the individual just because they display their country to the world, people who do act like this should get a taste of their own medicine, in a game we are all one big community, no matter where someone is from or what their language may be, if someone hates a country for political or other reasons, they should state their hatred elsewhere, that's there problem to sort, but to hate on someone who is innocently playing a game is wrong and should be abolished IMHO.

I get enough crap online for being English (Yes, I get it, our Gov is an arse. But I'm not him...!). I get Russians constantly shouting "Cyka" or whatever. People abusing each others mothers and dogs just for being stuck in traffic for 2 minutes.... heh.

People are dumb. Just report them and ignore them. You can even mute them now too (Click their name in player list - mute button appears at the bottom) - I only saw this yesterday.

Likewise, Just turn the CB Radio off while you drive through that area.

Happy driving! :-)

@guillermossan

On behalf of all decent people out there, I sincerely apologise for the disrespect that you have been shown by people.
It appears that some people don't have common decency when it comes to their fellow human beings anymore.
I do not judge people based on their nationality or their heritage... my judgment comes from their actions and how they treat others.
I wish you well on your travels and should you encounter more individuals like this, I hope you capture evidence of their prejudice and report them because they do not deserve to play this game if they're going to be like that.

Have a nice day, friend.

-Shepard.
(Sol Invictus Group)

Record & Report them. I don't have the picture but I have "UK" at the end of my name. I'm patriotic af :D

Its unacceptable, submit a report.

High End Transport VTC:

Driver

High End Event Management:

Convoy Control Operator

On ‎03‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 1:00 PM, DanBennett said:

I get enough crap online for being English (Yes, I get it, our Gov is an arse. But I'm not him...!). I get Russians constantly shouting "Cyka" or whatever. People abusing each others mothers and dogs just for being stuck in traffic for 2 minutes.... heh

I thought they were just being friendly.

They attack you because your name is probably [IS] and they consider it as support to Islamitic State. You can maybe change it to [ISR]?

عيشي بلادي عاش اتحاد امار اتنا عشت لشعب: دينه الاسلام هديه القران حصنتك باسم الله ياوطن بلادي بلادي بلادي بلادي

• 2 weeks later...

(I know I'm bumping a thread after many days, but it's useful I think ;))

Obviously, TruckersMP staff and its users do not support racism, and this is against the rules. Therefore, if you see or hear any racism going on in chat or in CB or in any other form of communication such as Steam, make a report at http://truckersmp.com/reports/create.

Yeah, I am getting rather tired of people saying that I'm a criminal/convict with "criminal bloodlines", because I am Australian. It has not happened to me yet on ETS2, but has on several other multiplayer games.
As a mixed heritage 3rd generation Scot and Australian-Aborigine, I find this especially insulting.
It is a very sad day when ANYONE, let alone Kiwis, Canadians and Aussies have to start hiding where they are from because of rampant bigotry, imo. :/

• 2 weeks later...

Archived