Where Will Be America's Rotterdam?

EG0611

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The server is absolute chaos people passing on a double yellow which in america means DO NOT PASS PERIOD THE END DOES NOT MATTER IF THE PERSON IN FRONT OF YOU IS GOING LESS THAN 68 MPH DO NOT PASS IT IS DANGEROUS DUE TO THE HILLS AND BLIND CURVES and heck forget about getting fuel i tried and got rammed up the rear end 99% of the time just trying to exit or even starting my truck i swear the minute i release my parking brake is the minute its either im horn spammed to oblivion or they just decide to push their way in while im trying to exit with a damn 53' trailer that weighs 50,000 lbs and i only have a 500HP engine and i have the long chassis with a sleeper and dont even get me started on the factor no one yields right of way or knows how to take a corner to save their life the number of times someone thought they needed to use all 4 lanes of a road to take a turn is outrageous and my god you start to slow down on a freeway due to a hill and having a low hp engine with a heavy trailer welp say hello to 10+% damage on the truck cause no one realises how long an american semi with a 53' trailer is they just say oh well my cab is clear and it looks clear in my mirrors im merging now with no turn signal. just makes me want to tear my hair out and then chuck my pc off the roof of my apartment

Mirrors? You must be new here. =P

Just joking.

Thing is, these spoiled kids are stepping down from the cab of their small 750/730HP Volvos/Scanias and thinking that ATS is the exact same as ETS2. They already can barely corner and maneuver their small trucks in Europe (ETS2) and seem to be oblivious to the fact that the trucks in North America (ATS) are way bigger/longer. Those things do not corner like the European trucks. Not in the slightest.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

I have candidate for new Rotterdam, Elko. 3 overcrowded places: crossing on north (near Plaster&Sons), service area and Rail Export. Few minutes ago, I sure there was 100+ ppl, not convinced with any convoy etc. Just randoms...

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.

– Mein Hund hat keine Nase! 

– Und wie riecht er dann? 

– Schrecklich!

id have to say reno and well any city along the I-5, California 99 Highway corridor reno in its self is a laggy city even in sp just due to how big it is and with its easy access to the interstate due to several roads actually almost joining I-15 i imagine there is going to be a number of trolls using that to their advantage to cause chaos

4i21k0-5.png

I like the traffic. I don't like the trolls. San Francisco and oxnard are the busiest places ive found so far.

Was sat with scarface yesterday evening for a bit at the end of the village road at oxnard.....very busy but most people were being respectful of one another in the most part.

| SCS Beta Tester | Haulage 64 Founder |

Game Rules | Report a Player | Submit a Ticket | Ask for Help

Ex-Support Staff TMP

!! Member Since Day 1 !!

Archived