AbbieGator

Changes to the ban process

Additional Information:

For older accounts, that already have a history longer than this, we are starting from where you are currently, if you have 6 bans now and have already had the 1 month ban issued as per old systems, your next ban will be 3 months. Then permanent beyond that with no chance of removal. If you have 5 bans but no 1 month ban yet, your next ban will be 1 month and etc.

is it still appeal after one month?

You can still appeal up to 6 and 6 only if the ban is incorrect and should be removed.

• Upvote 1

Additional Information:

For older accounts, that already have a history longer than this, we are starting from where you are currently, if you have 6 bans now and have already had the 1 month ban issued as per old systems, your next ban will be 3 months. Then permanent beyond that with no chance of removal. If you have 5 bans but no 1 month ban yet, your next ban will be 1 month and etc.

So what will it be for me? 

Thanks for the information

Additional Information:

ah that makes more sense, thanks! :)

1st - 3rd bans are at admin discretion, meaning that they get to select your ban length depending on the rule that you broke.

This might cause problems, without a set guideline on how each ruling should be disciplined within an Administration system, you will always get Admins giving harsher punishments than others. This will then cause more messages to the Project Manager(s) because people will feel like they've been mistreated.

I could be banned for 24 hours for something someone else did that got a 3 day ban. Thus the other user will feel wrongly done by the admins.

• Upvote 2

^ Not a problem at all... 

thats how its always worked... All bans were also IGA discretion... until the 5th one...

Only diference is that now its only 3 times...

Edited by ZiroX
Quote Removed

Guest Wheezy

Hello All,

What A Good Rule Change!! 

Is Going To Stop ALL Of The Trolls

Thanks Team!!

Kindest Regards,

Pheonix

Its all nice and dandy... just how do the admins ban people... for example since I played aprox 6 months now I did not see a ban reulting to one of my reports, I've been blocked, rammed, and all kind of stuff, tonight, again, I get rammed I report the guy and then I get ban for insulting???? I would like to see how this decisions are made...

RIP ME    Its a Good Rule But I already have 5 (6) Bans so Ill be Very Careful but I think thats no Problem,My last was in May tho.

• Upvote 1

Its all nice and dandy... just how do the admins ban people... for example since I played aprox 6 months now I did not see a ban reulting to one of my reports, I've been blocked, rammed, and all kind of stuff, tonight, again, I get rammed I report the guy and then I get ban for insulting???? I would like to see how this decisions are made...

Everyone breaking a rule gets banned, no matter if you are the victim or not.

Make sure you report on the website as well so admins will be looking at your report, an in-game report may be gone unattended due to various reasons.

Ok... I understand then why did I get banned??? I have read the  IN GAME RULES - I did not break any... so Rayray5, how did he end up deciding that I insulted anyome??? Can I get this Rayray5  somewhere to talk?? a chat a mail or something???  Any way if not I just wait for the ban to expire...

Yes, thanks I already made one...it will just be nice to see that they tend to it after the 3 day period... have a nice evening... :)

and for those who have more than 5 banns. it would make a reset of banns to correctly apply the rules and have a second chance , like for me, I never tried to annoy the players and I even bans with video or I'm not above

Sorry for my english :D

Guest GoodByeTruckers

I will login eu2, time to record and report :)