Changes to the ban process

AbbieGator

Additional Information:

For older accounts, that already have a history longer than this, we are starting from where you are currently, if you have 6 bans now and have already had the 1 month ban issued as per old systems, your next ban will be 3 months. Then permanent beyond that with no chance of removal. If you have 5 bans but no 1 month ban yet, your next ban will be 1 month and etc.

is it still appeal after one month?

You can still appeal up to 6 and 6 only if the ban is incorrect and should be removed.

• Upvote 1

Additional Information:

For older accounts, that already have a history longer than this, we are starting from where you are currently, if you have 6 bans now and have already had the 1 month ban issued as per old systems, your next ban will be 3 months. Then permanent beyond that with no chance of removal. If you have 5 bans but no 1 month ban yet, your next ban will be 1 month and etc.

So what will it be for me? 

Thanks for the information

Glad we are implementing this. Good work boys. :)

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

Additional Information:

ah that makes more sense, thanks! :)

1st - 3rd bans are at admin discretion, meaning that they get to select your ban length depending on the rule that you broke.

This might cause problems, without a set guideline on how each ruling should be disciplined within an Administration system, you will always get Admins giving harsher punishments than others. This will then cause more messages to the Project Manager(s) because people will feel like they've been mistreated.

I could be banned for 24 hours for something someone else did that got a 3 day ban. Thus the other user will feel wrongly done by the admins.

• Upvote 2

tick.png If someone has helped you, be sure to give them rep ^  

.:: Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum rules  |  In-game rules ::.

fooe6764pi8y.png

Cf4QKob.png   Almighty moderator of the Forums   Cf4QKob.png

Good change!

Will Translate and Forward to Chinese discussion. Good luck trolls :)

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

Its all nice and dandy... just how do the admins ban people... for example since I played aprox 6 months now I did not see a ban reulting to one of my reports, I've been blocked, rammed, and all kind of stuff, tonight, again, I get rammed I report the guy and then I get ban for insulting???? I would like to see how this decisions are made...

Its all nice and dandy... just how do the admins ban people... for example since I played aprox 6 months now I did not see a ban reulting to one of my reports, I've been blocked, rammed, and all kind of stuff, tonight, again, I get rammed I report the guy and then I get ban for insulting???? I would like to see how this decisions are made...

Everyone breaking a rule gets banned, no matter if you are the victim or not.

Make sure you report on the website as well so admins will be looking at your report, an in-game report may be gone unattended due to various reasons.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Ok... I understand then why did I get banned??? I have read the  IN GAME RULES - I did not break any... so Rayray5, how did he end up deciding that I insulted anyome??? Can I get this Rayray5  somewhere to talk?? a chat a mail or something???  Any way if not I just wait for the ban to expire...